Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kutt Calhoun Krizz Kaliko Strange West

Kutt Calhoun Krizz Kaliko Strange West

How many fans of tech out there actually like all the other artists on strange music. In my opinion its like tech brings out the best in everybody and its probably not even that but all the motherfuckers rap harder than any mainstream artist period. Kutt Calhouns raw-n-unkutt is straight up banger for banger. Now i can't wait for the shock treatment or the gates mixed plate. And what about cognitos automatic album cognitos sick too I missed smoking with him at the show in the D which sucks but it was a crazy ass show. And brotha lynch? Shit I have a lot of his older shit starting from 24 deep. And now hes with strange? shit thats enough said haha. Loving it looking forward to more strange years!

yep, i feel the same fucking way!!!!! been listenin to lynch n tech since the beginning!!!!! i have NEVER been disappointed with a tech or kutt album ever and i like prozak, cognito, skatterman n snugbrim all of em!!!!!!! i have watched this movement grow for like 12 years now and its fucking incredible!!!!!! enjoy the next couple years cause there will never be anotha tech!!!!

You're aware Skatterman and Snug Brizzle are long gone right? Just making sure...

Quote Originally Posted by JON FRY
    yep, i feel the same fucking way!!!!! been listenin to lynch n tech since the beginning!!!!! i have NEVER been disappointed with a tech or kutt album ever and i like prozak, cognito, skatterman n snugbrim all of em!!!!!!! i have watched this movement grow for like 12 years now and its fucking incredible!!!!!! enjoy the next couple years cause there will never be anotha tech!!!!

YEP I AM, JUST STATIN THE FACT THAT THEY HAD SOME GOOD MUSIC WIT STRANGE BEHIND THEM!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpy Kunx
    You're aware Skatterman and Snug Brizzle are long gone right? Just making sure...

K good shit bro. I agree slightly with that.. they are definitely not Strange material in my head.. They don't stand out at all.. Too generic. But better than most mainstream shit. Sorry N Shit?

YEP I AM, JUST STATIN THE FACT THAT THEY HAD SOME GOOD MUSIC WIT STRANGE BEHIND THEM!!!!

STRANGE MUSIC!!!!... BITCH

This. I've heard the stuff skatterman put out after strange and it's no where near what he did with strange. Prolly the same with Snug Brim.

Good look Tony, 2010/2011 will be interesting fasho. We all LOOKING forward to this label taking it to the next level.

cog

Fuck yes sir. You lucky as fuck to of been signed by Strange bro. Craig Smith needs to be next, hands down. Agree? Nod if so.

Quote Originally Posted by Cognito
    Good look Tony, 2010/2011 will be interesting fasho. We all LOOKING forward to this label taking it to the next level.

cog

this

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Mulholland
    I Love Strange Music..not just Tech n9ne...Tech Just Opens The Door To The Rest