Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i am too pissed off about the cd being taken....

i am too pissed off about the cd being taken....

who ever took the cd is a real asshole... who ever you are you need your ass beat...i was on the bus... i only know of a few people i saw on there... some people i didnt even know... some chicks.. some old friends.. of ours... the thing that makes me the most pissed about this whole situation is... i am starting to relink with my dog... and we went thru something simular ... but i can honestly say i had nothing to do with it ... it hurts my heart to hear that someone is petty enough to do this... tech called me the next day and told me... about it... and now i look on the net and someone is posting the stuff up on youtube... you think you can be found... you are very foolish.. they can track your ip address dummy and find out where you are and where you signed on at.. if it gets that deep... why would you wanna hurt a nigga that you love... and do some ole bullshit like this... its just a matter of time... before they find you ... they do have the resources to find you... a few hundred bucks to someone that is very savvy on computer and you will be caught you young punk busta mutha fucka.... i hope some one sticks a 100 watt light bulb is your ass.. you bitch ass nigga... i understand you want something that is not out so you can brag to your friends and junk but dam man you messing with peoples lively hood... that aint cool you dig....

This reminds me of people coming to my house and stealing disc i have left out and they post the songs up on youtube ... i know who did that to me before.. they wont be coming over any more... ... dam i guess i have vented enough.... you are really silly....

We feel you Icy. Fuck that person. I didn't even know it was on youtube. Thats fucked up.

yeah that fool needs his fuckin ass stomppppped!

and i know you probably just gonna ignore this icy lol, but since you and tech catchin up more, does this mean we might get to hear that nnutthowze sometime soon? you know people will throw $$$ to hear that ish.

That's some bullshit for sure.

fuck them, we will find them one way or another

straight up disrespect'n the best rapper out there. thats like a death sentance.

Its on youtube even? the whole thing or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    We feel you Icy. Fuck that person. I didn't even know it was on youtube. Thats fucked up.

none of your business you parasite.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pound
    Its on youtube even? the whole thing or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird

That's fucked up.

<p ="text-align: left;">

Quote Originally Posted by mrmagyk
    I'm missing something. What got took?