Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Instrumentals

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15

    Instrumentals

    Ive seen those threads that are like 40+ tech instrumentals and threads were people have these instrumentals up but took them off so heres the requestdoes anyone have the "Bout Ta Bubble" Or "Crybaby" instrumentals on here
    thank you

  2. #2
    I have crybaby.

  3. #3
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    now that we have this, i'mma make requests :P
    Horns (Tech)
    Outcast (by Cognito)
    My World (Tech)

    Thanks in advance

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    now that we have this, i'mma make requests :P
    Horns (Tech)
    Outcast (by Cognito)
    My World (Tech)

    Thanks in advance

  5. #5
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    yaa! thanks man!
    Now i'm going to sound like an idiot:
    How can i turn in into a mp3 file? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    now that we have this, i'mma make requests :P
    Horns (Tech)
    Outcast (by Cognito)
    My World (Tech)

    Thanks in advance

  6. #6
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    Any one have Nnuttbagg ???

  7. #7
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    How do we turn these into mp3 files, if possible? Idk i'm an idiot, smh at me and w/e just answer plz

    doubt any1 has the DAAM instrumentals, but it'd be cool if someone did

  8. #8
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    JUst right click it and hit save shortcut and go to your desktop and hit paste shortcut.

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    yaa! thanks man!
    Now i'm going to sound like an idiot:
    How can i turn in into a mp3 file? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    now that we have this, i'mma make requests :P
    Horns (Tech)
    Outcast (by Cognito)
    My World (Tech)

    Thanks in advance

  9. #9
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    but how can i put it into itunes D: doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    JUst right click it and hit save shortcut and go to your desktop and hit paste shortcut.

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    yaa! thanks man!
    Now i'm going to sound like an idiot:
    How can i turn in into a mp3 file? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    now that we have this, i'mma make requests :P
    Horns (Tech)
    Outcast (by Cognito)
    My World (Tech)

    Thanks in advance

  10. #10
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    Sorry.right click
    save target as
    itunes
    add file
    in downloads folder

Similar Threads

  1. Instrumentals
    By SPB in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2014, 09:58 PM
  2. instrumentals
    By Mike48 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 11:45 PM
  3. Need Instrumentals???
    By Tokerface in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 07:43 PM
  4. Instrumentals
    By k-skale in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 04:33 AM
  5. Need Instrumentals?
    By Tokerface in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 12:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •