Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K C Tea

K C Tea

ANYBODY KNOW WHEN THE MUSIC VIDEO IS COMING OUT?

I been wondering the same thing. Tech comes out with bad ass videos even though this one is live.

i know i was at that show in denver..just wanted to see if anyone knew when it comes out

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    I been wondering the same thing. Tech comes out with bad ass videos even though this one is live.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Rosales
    i know i was at that show in denver..just wanted to see if anyone knew when it comes out

That's sick, I guess he also performed it live at other shows on the tour but in Chicago we didn't get to hear it, I heard he just finished filming the music video in KC on Saturday at Summer Jams.

DID HE ONLY FILM THE SHOW IN DENVER?

That's sick, I guess he also performed it live at other shows on the tour but in Chicago we didn't get to hear it, I heard he just finished filming the music video in KC on Saturday at Summer Jams.

Not sure.

No, they also filmed at Summer Jam.

august 6th