Thread: Summer Jam 3

Summer Jam 3

So i drove more than 640 miles and 10 hours to Bonner Springs, Kansas from Granby, Colorado to see Tech at Summer Jam and the show started at 4 p.m. and all these gay ass local artists were there and they took too long so Cognito couldn't get on and sing at all but of course they saved the best for last but it wasn't until about 11:30 until Tech came out and destroyed the rest of the artists. Lynch put on a sick show too by having Tech die on stage and then 2 guys came out and put him on a sort of a table and a coffin came up on top of the table and out popped Lynch. Over all it was worth it once Tech came out but everyone but Nelly and Strange Music sucked dick. Lil' Jon is gay and Fat Joe needs to give up. Tech let us in on a new song from the new collabos coming out called KCT and we got to be in part of the video for that song. But even though it was the Finale at Summer Jam it wasn't as hyped as the concerts in CO. He gives us more energy here.

yea they did that transition with tech and brother lynch at every show i believe it was sickkk

I've been to 11 kc area tech concerts. I just went to the colorado show on the 5th and he tore it up. He was n bonner springs at sandstone. When he's in the uptown (from the absolute power cd cover) hes happy to be home. You haven't seen him in kc for real lol

You left? lol dude the storm didn't start up until after the show. You should of stayed he fuckin killed it. We got to be in a new video to a song off The Gates Mixed Plates called KCT and he sang OG. you missed out. The storm was weird though. I left my hotel at 11 in the morning and the storm just kicked in but it stopped for the entire concert and started again after it. We drove back home to Colorado after the concert and the storm ended about 2 or 3 a.m., gave us an awesome light show along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Erick Doerr
    What did I miss, I left during "blown away" due to it lookin like a hell storm was bout to come thru.

Yeah i wanna see him in KC,MO not KC,K. I've heard alot of people from mizzou tell me that KC,MO and Colorado are like equal for hype at his concerts so i'll have to see but i'm flying next time. Long ass horrible drive. Fuckin humid too, up here in the mountains we have nice clean 0% humidity unlike 95% humidity there

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    I've been to 11 kc area tech concerts. I just went to the colorado show on the 5th and he tore it up. He was n bonner springs at sandstone. When he's in the uptown (from the absolute power cd cover) hes happy to be home. You haven't seen him in kc for real lol