Thread: Disrespectful or not?

Disrespectful or not?

I saw this on the news last night and we were actually suppose to go to Gettysburg today, good thing we didnt cuz im not the type of person to keep my mouth shut.

Personally i think its totally disrespectful to have the event there. Even if it is their right. They just passed a law that you can carry concealed weapons at state parks here, and the aryan nations was going to be carrying to protect their leader, i think thats just asking for trouble. Just my opinion.

[h1]
    <p ="byline">MARK SCOLFORO[/p]
    <p ="byline lastline">The Associated Press[/p]
    <div id="body-content" ="body-content">

GETTYSBURG, Pa. - Gettysburg National Military Park officials are preparing for a demonstration and protest by the northeastern division of the racist organization Aryan Nations.

The event and a a pair of counterdemonstrations are scheduled for Saturday afternoon near park headquarters.

The permit application by Aryan Nations leader Gordon Brown of Sharpsburg, Md., says the group will talk about immigration, crime and the federal health care reform law. Brown spoke at a similar event held four years ago on the battlefield grounds by the World Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

One counterdemonstration is being held by a group known as 4 Civil Rights. The other plans to address the Aryan Nation's anti-Semitic views and the Jewish roots of Christianity.

uh you have too much time on ur hands get a job

lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cody
    uh you have too much time on ur hands get a job

i cant work right now thanks

The Aryan Nation is considered a terrorist organization by the FBI. Perfect way to arrest their asses?

AB can eat a dick

While I don't support their views, I highly support the gun laws for carrying a concealed handgun. I just happened to get mine last week. ..fuck you mr president! ! Take my guns away bitch! !

smh Obama hasn't done any action to take away gun rights...

Quote Originally Posted by boxspring joe
    While I don't support their views, I highly support the gun laws for carrying a concealed handgun. I just happened to get mine last week. ..fuck you mr president! ! Take my guns away bitch! !