Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shock Treatment News

Shock Treatment News

Here is some info about Krizz Kaliko's highly anticipated album Shock Treatment. Kaliko has a new track called freaks dedicated to the juggalos that has tech n9ne on it.There is also a track called only in my dreams. . i thought i would let yall know and if u want to read the news for yourself its on www.faygoluvers.net. i forgot to add theres also an interview with BLH about the Donner Party and the coat hanga strangla which he said will be out around march 2011.

if thats true, i have a feeling i will be skipping that track alot after the first listen

My town is named after a Donner party survivor

BLH didnt have much to say about the donner party except that they would like to put it out in the summer and tour for it. i just dont know about that because of his new solo coming out in march and if the new is right about techs new album coming out in Feb, i dunno i just have a feeling that this album will be a couple years in the making

Lynch is on point when he records,

Quote Originally Posted by juggalo_mo23
    BLH didnt have much to say about the donner party except that they would like to put it out in the summer and tour for it. i just dont know about that because of his new solo coming out in march and if the new is right about techs new album coming out in Feb, i dunno i just have a feeling that this album will be a couple years in the making

Always on point.

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530

when he says it will be done by a certain time it will be done

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Always on point.

so u think the donner party will be done when lynch said it will. i dont know much about lynch i didnt start listening to him until he signed to strange. i had heard a song of his a long time ago on the Im Bout it Bout It soundtrack. i used to be a a huge no limit records fan when i was growing up.i use to have the no limit tank charm i wore to middle school haha

yea Lynch says it will be done it will be done.

so u think the donner party will be done when lynch said it will. i dont know much about lynch i didnt start listening to him until he signed to strange. i had heard a song of his a long time ago on the Im Bout it Bout It soundtrack. i used to be a a huge no limit records fan when i was growing up.i use to have the no limit tank charm i wore to middle school haha

He's just excited to be recording again. I asked him at Pops and he was like "hell yeah, i love eating people. This shit is fun for me". LOL> So he loves to record. Especially in the rich ass studios strange uses. LOL>

yea Lynch says it will be done it will be done.