Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MUCH LUV frum IRV DA PHENOM'

MUCH LUV frum IRV DA PHENOM'

yo, i wanna take the time 2 say MUCH LOVE to all of those who i've had the good fortune to meet over the past month out here on the road. Its an incredible blessing to be able to do what we love and share it with you. i appreciate yall lettin me know your rockin wit the boi!!! Thank you for all of the love and support! and keep looking forward to BIG things comin from ya boi, (FREE ALBUM COMIN SOON, yes i said FREE!) i wont disappoint!!!!

Much luv, outtie!

-PHENOM!!<font ="Apple--span" color="#000000" face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif" size="3"></font>
    <font ="Apple--span" color="#000000" face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif" size="3">stay in touch!</font>
    <font ="Apple--span" color="#000000" face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif" size="3"></font>
    <font ="Apple--span" color="#000000" face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif" size="3">http://www.twitter.com/irvdaphenom</font>
    <font ="Apple--span" color="#000000" face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif" size="3">http://www.facebook.com/irvdaphenom</font>
    <font ="Apple--span" color="#000000" face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif" size="3">http://www.myspace.com/irvthephenom</font>

hell yeah man keep it up you rocked that shit in cleveland

keep it up homie

Keep it up man, can't wait to hear your new shit.

appreciate the free Tire Shops and Night Clubs album dude. keep doin your thing.

This ones free. But I hope I can't give u some money in the future when u drop an album on strange

Hell yeah u killed it in Chicago last Friday, hopefully see u tonight with Kaliko again.

Hell yea!!! You killed it in Casper!! Thank you guys for coming through, we are often overlooked. And thank you for singing "Real Men Dont Cry" accapella for my wife. Shit was siiickk!! Hope to see you on Strange Music in the very near future!!.........PHENOM!!!

was good seeing you put it down in Chi-Town. looking forward to hearing more from ya soon.

i'll see u tomorrow fam