Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bEHIND THE SCENES WITH HOPSIN

bEHIND THE SCENES WITH HOPSIN

Dope.

pretty dope.

i noticed the shadow behind you in your greenscreened effect so i thought id just give some tips on it.
    a 3 point lighting system is the best. 2 lights on the screen and 1 on you.
    you want to have 1 light to the left of the green screen and 1 light to the right of the green screen, both about 15 degrees from the wall the green screen is on. it helps seperate the greenscreen from you and makes it easy to key. you want to stand about 3 feet from the green screen. the 3rd light is to light you and is normally placed diagonally from where youre facing to light you up and cast the shadow away from you.

thats if you have the lights to use, normally flood lights.
    if not you can use a mask to key it out using after effects or another video editing program.

legit. i love behind the scenes stuff haha. looking forward to the next video for haywire 2

Dope.

Thanks for the tips, i appreciate it. The shadow behind me in the green screed effects shot was placed there with an effect in "adobe after effects". I could have probably done alot better on making the shadow because now that i look at it again it could be taken as a mistake, lol. I appreciate the comment tho pal! Thanks for watching it

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    pretty dope.

i noticed the shadow behind you in your greenscreened effect so i thought id just give some tips on it.
    you want to have 1 light to the left of the green screen and 1 light to the right of the green screen, both about 15 degrees from the wall the green screen is on. it helps seperate the greenscreen from you and makes it easy to key. you want to stand about 3 feet from the green screen. the 3rd light is to light you and is normally placed diagonally from where youre facing to light you up and cast the shadow away from you.

if not you can use a mask to key it out using after effects or another video editing program.

no problem, yeah when i was watching you against the green screen and then with the city background i was thinking "howd that shadow get so dark?" lol. if you wanted to make it look like the shadow was on the road its pretty easy to just warp or distort the shadow layer to lie level with the ground, you could use the shadow beneath your feet on the greenscreen shot as reference. just another thing to watch for (because im fussy lol) is when you key yourself out you will tend to have a greenish tone on your skin and clothes, there should be a tint slider in the controls of the key effect youre using, it will darken most of the green. hope it helps beats paying someone to do it haha keep killin it hop.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin
    Thanks for the tips, i appreciate it. The shadow behind me in the green screed effects shot was placed there with an effect in "adobe after effects". I could have probably done alot better on making the shadow because now that i look at it again it could be taken as a mistake, lol. I appreciate the comment tho pal! Thanks for watching it

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    pretty dope.

This shit is cool. Keep doin it.

"I don't know where that bitch came from, but she needs to get the fuck outta my video" Lol.

Good shit dude. I'm a video editor myself, and I know how much of a pain it can be sometimes.

wheres my FUCKING taco bell bitch