Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Tech and Nelly

  1. #1
    Senior Member MarcusGamez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    230

    Tech and Nelly

    duz ne 1 no the significance of tech sayin ''an nelly my g ma's name is .....'' in why you aint called me????????

  2. #2
    Senior Member jeff48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    120
    cuz nelly is gmas name ha

  3. #3
    techs gmas last name is hanes i think.. like nelly

  4. #4
    This

    Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    techs gmas last name is hanes i think.. like nelly

  5. #5
    goto summer jam and ask tech and nelly

  6. #6
    GREAT-grandmother, mind you.

    Nelly's backstage nodding his head and watching intently @ Tech's performance. Tech's backstage and Nelly chops it up with him, gives props, what have you. Tech brings up that line. Nelly's lokking surprised and shit like "word? word??"

    ....Nelly/Tech N9ne tour this fall.

  7. #7
    What the fuck are u talkin about? Lol you lost me

    Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator
    GREAT-grandmother, mind you.


    Nelly's backstage nodding his head and watching intently @ Tech's performance. Tech's backstage and Nelly chops it up with him, gives props, what have you. Tech brings up that line. Nelly's lokking surprised and shit like "word? word??"



    ....Nelly/Tech N9ne tour this fall.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    Me too. Does that mean that there is a confirmed tour or just your thoughts??

    Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    What the fuck are u talkin about? Lol you lost me

    Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator
    GREAT-grandmother, mind you.

    Nelly's backstage nodding his head and watching intently @ Tech's performance. Tech's backstage and Nelly chops it up with him, gives props, what have you. Tech brings up that line. Nelly's lokking surprised and shit like "word? word??"

    ....Nelly/Tech N9ne tour this fall.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    he may be high lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Me too. Does that mean that there is a confirmed tour or just your thoughts??

    Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    What the fuck are u talkin about? Lol you lost me

    Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator
    GREAT-grandmother, mind you.

    Nelly's backstage nodding his head and watching intently @ Tech's performance. Tech's backstage and Nelly chops it up with him, gives props, what have you. Tech brings up that line. Nelly's lokking surprised and shit like "word? word??"

    ....Nelly/Tech N9ne tour this fall.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    Yeah. And what show is this. I thought SummerJam was tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    he may be high lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Me too. Does that mean that there is a confirmed tour or just your thoughts??

    Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    What the fuck are u talkin about? Lol you lost me

    Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator
    GREAT-grandmother, mind you.

    Nelly's backstage nodding his head and watching intently @ Tech's performance. Tech's backstage and Nelly chops it up with him, gives props, what have you. Tech brings up that line. Nelly's lokking surprised and shit like "word? word??"

    ....Nelly/Tech N9ne tour this fall.

Similar Threads

  1. Cognito Xzibit and Nelly show
    By LeviHarding in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 01:25 AM
  2. Nelly And R. Kelly.
    By Nick James in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 05:20 AM
  3. Nelly/Tech Collabo
    By Native LunaticT in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 04:12 AM
  4. Tech N9ne & nelly relation?
    By Strange1914Rat in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 06:05 AM
  5. Why did Tech mention Nelly in "Why You Ain't Calle me"?
    By T94LIFE in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 03:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •