Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ray J-Where You At

Ray J-Where You At

I actually like this song. It has Game in it. Incase you haven't heard it, check it out.

Songs coo...i just dont like the hook tho, too cliche, beats tite fa sho tho..

i didnt listen, but he slammed kim kardashian so he gets my vote.

yeahh the hook is the only lame part. least the singing is anyway. i like the, cherry red shirt and my anaheim fitted part.. every thing else is tight though. beat is hella sick.

Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831
    Songs coo...i just dont like the hook tho, too cliche, beats tite fa sho tho..

i like it, sounds like a cool song to ride to, but Ray-J doing a "blood anthem"? just doesnt fit

Yea..he's definately a wanna be..he just a kid that grew up spoiled and got money to front like he some kinda thug, or hustla, or pimp or whatever the fuck he think he is. He would shit his pants if he got stranded in the hood! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    i like it, sounds like a cool song to ride to, but Ray-J doing a "blood anthem"? just doesnt fit

yeahh in one of his I Love Ray J episodes he was wearin those red bandana house shoes. Lol. thought that was funny

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

Damn I did not expect to like that song but I thought it was actually pretty dope. Beat is sick!! Is that a new song or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

Haha nah it was on Ray J's All I Feel that came out like 2 years ago. Same album that Sexy Can I was on.

Quote Originally Posted by Grip Tippzy
    Damn I did not expect to like that song but I thought it was actually pretty dope. Beat is sick!! Is that a new song or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life