Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne DESERVES to be on MTV

Tech N9ne DESERVES to be on MTV

Tech totally deserved the move from U to Jamz. I'm sick of these fuckers who are all like, "Fuck MTV, Fuck mainstream," Thats not what its about. I agree with them, MTV is all reality TV, and mainstream music sucks worse than my ex girl... but the fact that TECH is ON MTV Jamz, well that says that mainstream is beginning to actually accept TALENT. Its bout fuckin time. To me, Tech SHOULD be on MTV, and when he does make it more and more, we are gonna see him AT THE TOP, FOR FUCKIN EVER. Fans shouldn't be basing their support on whether or not he has a video on MTV, the mainstream is NOT gonna change Tech.. As he says on the Lost Scripts, "before they even hear what I got comin this year, im gonna be that lit spear, lets get some of this shit clear, I AINT SWITCHIN TO MAINSTREAM, ONLY, WHAT IS HAPPENING IS YOU WATCHIN THE MAINSTREAM GO ME....."

doesnt exactly mean there accepting talent lol. techs music is nothing like wat it used to b. he didnt get accepted kuz he didnt accept them. his beats used to b way sicker. now there border line radio bullshit. his lyrics used to b waaaay sicker. now almost every song is about bitches and drinkin. thats why hes on mtv jams

really? almost every song is about bitches and drinking? and you base that off of what?

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    doesnt exactly mean there accepting talent lol. techs music is nothing like wat it used to b. he didnt get accepted kuz he didnt accept them. his beats used to b way sicker. now there border line radio bullshit. his lyrics used to b waaaay sicker. now almost every song is about bitches and drinkin. thats why hes on mtv jams

You obviously dont LISTEN to the lyrics. He is done with the darkness for now, and now he wants to party. Thats what his music reflects, HIS MOOD. And have you never watched his DVD's??? He didn't get accepted because of his apperance and performance, NOT because he didn't accept them. He did for a long time, and when JCOR fucked him over, he said FTI..

As a person who also writes lyrics, I understand why Tech's sound has changed. In eigth grade I was an angry little kid with a FTW attitude, and it was reflected in my music. Every other word was fuck. I matured, lived life a little bit, and now music is different. My music reflects my state of mind and my mood. I write songs about women because I fucking love women. I write songs about partying because I fucking love partying.

If you don't like songs about bitches and partying, I suggest you take a shot and lose your virginity.

AGREED

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    hahaha. you're one of those IF IT ISNT CALM B4 STORM, WORST, ABSOLUTE POWER, ANGHELLIC, OR VT- THEN I DONT LIKE IT people. how are u gunna cope 5 cd's from now? once again........ shit changes and people change. music changes. beats change. ideas change. likes/dislikes change all the time. move on. mtv's ignorance is starting to vaporize and the sky is the limit for tech n9ne and SM. if the biggest music media source..... even though they are 360 from their own name....... is willing to give tech n9ne exposure- then whats the problem? my only issue is gunna be eventually seein shows in an arena and standing in a row of seats. thats nowhere near as fun as bein jam packed in a smaller venue and hearin the music 15 feet from the speakers. but besides that- its all good. i didnt expect chicago to be sold out at all but wow. the house of blues was full as fuck and it was a party. must be cuz he's rappin about bitches and drinkin. that explains it.

MTV is only having Tech on coz Tech (and all of Strange for that matter) is too good to fall off, and his movement has been growing ever since he started music. Naturally since he's becoming this big MTV can't ignore him, so they're just like, 'ah fuck it, we can do well with this guy'

that plus he ain't gonna be recognized as one of the greatest til he gets into the mainstream and that's when we fuck everything and strange takes over

Tech fell of? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Did these "old" tech fans hear his "Dysfunctional" verse, "Midwest Choppers" verse, "Crybaby" 2nd verse, Can't Shake It(INSANE FLOW), "Double 09na" 1st and 2nd verses, or the 3rd verse on "Red Nose"(fuck the whole song)?

This nigga is still a fucking lyrical monster, and he has the sickest flow in the game.

Slap yourself & GTFOH