Thread: Kutt Calhoun

Kutt Calhoun

I dont get it do people really not like Kutt as much as Kaliko that Kutts sales were that much worse than krizzs. i mean i think Kutt is fuckin good and raw n unkutt is a fuckin awesome album. Thoughts please

what you said is true...

people like kutt... but love krizz and tech. did you notice how similar krizzs is to techs?? kutt has a differnt flow that people just dont understand i guess. just the way the world is

I like Kutt. I thought Raw n Unkutt was fucking awesome. BUT, I don't think he is as original as Tech n' Kaliko. He has more of a gangster-rap commercial thing going on. It's definitely better than 90% of the shit on radio, but Tech n' Kaliko are truly strange.

I didn't like Skatterman & Snug Brim for the same reasons. That and Skatterman sounds retarded.

i def see what both of u are saying and those are the reasons i figured too, but its kinda of a shame

Kutt is too thugged out for the radio or tv IMO Lol Like imagine Colors being played on the radio Lol. Idk there is a lot of rappers who talk about gang affiliation, but they do it in a soft way. Kutt isn't scared to let people know he's affiliated and shows it in his lyrics. Others are like, yeah I'm a blood....and that's it Lol

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    I like Kutt. I thought Raw n Unkutt was fucking awesome. BUT, I don't think he is as original as Tech n' Kaliko. He has more of a gangster-rap commercial thing going on. It's definitely better than 90% of the shit on radio, but Tech n' Kaliko are truly strange.

I didn't like Skatterman & Snug Brim for the same reasons. That and Skatterman sounds retarded.

my thing is.. i love krizz when he sings. i love kutt... 9 times outta 10 cuz i LIKE thuggish RAPPING. if tech kutt n krizz could make an album similar to that of slaughterhouse as a supergroup, i'd orgasm on myself. the end.

im not sure man but i think hes raw. hes just alot different from tech and krizz and ppl dont understand that hes his own person and does him. but i support him got raw and unkutt and have had fp forever. so hes got my sale any time hes drops a cd. just like cog and all of them.