Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gathering of the Juggalos 2010!!!!

Gathering of the Juggalos 2010!!!!

I don't know if Tech N9ne is gonna be at the Gathering od the Juggalos again this year but if you are gonna be there at the GOTJ this year, You should definitely hit me up and we'll big kick it while we're there.

Dark Forest District all the way!!!

Whoop Whoop!!!

Someone who spoke to him or one of his crew members (don't recall honestly) mentioned that he in fact planned on performing again at the Gathering this year.

well, no Rock The Bells, Strange Noize, or anything with Tech announced for August with Tech so far, so I think more than likely he'll be there. His set was fun last year but I hope his tracklist is better this time around. Would be his 4th GOTJ appearance...

along with KMK, who are already announced. Prozak and King Gordy as well. Mars and Kung Fu Vampire not announced but they've mentioned themselves theyll be there. I'm interested in what "big names" they'll have this year. Still holding out for Snoop Dogg myself.

snoop is rock the bells

Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator
    well, no Rock The Bells, Strange Noize, or anything with Tech announced for August with Tech so far, so I think more than likely he'll be there. His set was fun last year but I hope his tracklist is better this time around. Would be his 4th GOTJ appearance...

along with KMK, who are already announced. Prozak and King Gordy as well. Mars and Kung Fu Vampire not announced but they've mentioned themselves theyll be there. I'm interested in what "big names" they'll have this year. Still holding out for Snoop Dogg myself.

Oh yea, he's performing Doggy in its entiretly. Just like Wu's doing Enter The Wu-Tang. and Lauryn Hill's coming out of her cave to perform. and this is the year they decide NOT to come back to the Chicago area. FML.

Cypress Hill is another act that should play the GOTJ but I think they have dates lined up around that time. Who all can they get to top last year's lineup anyway?

Tech confirmed yesterday on the ustream that they were doing the gathering this year too

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    Tech confirmed yesterday on the ustream that they were doing the gathering this year too
    Damn are u serious, going to be a GREAT gathering like always.

Is the gathering always in Cave In Rock??

can you go to these gatherings even if you arent a juggalo or would you get beat down? LOL

dude anybody can go to the gathering it doesnt matter if u dont consider yourself a juggalo. its just about having a good time and enjoying the music. i went in 04,08,09 but i wont be makin it this year. so everybody have a drink for me