Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QuadkilleR The new Underground band EveR Tech n(ne check out we want you opinion on the sunject?

QuadkilleR The new Underground band EveR Tech n(ne check out we want you opinion on the sunject?

http://youtu.be/K7_IdHI9Ayk

<em>Best Underground Music Quadkiller!!!!!!!!!! QuadkilleR over everything</em>

On the Sunject......

Whats a sunject?

The music isn't actually terrible, but you should definitely find someone else to do all of your promotion and PR. Preferably somebody who made it through elementary school. I'm not trying to be a dick, but nobody will ever take you seriously when everything you post is riddled with misspellings and grammar mistakes.

First of all King Rasta you are being a Dick & a Hater maybe thats the way you came out the Vagina but you have to live with it. If you like the music then shut the fuck up and just accept the art stop being a little bitch. The world is fucked because of people like you Pest always judging people because King Rasta is a Cock Roach with no wings. So fuck you & your opinion with all due respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Quadkiller

First of all King Rasta you are being a Dick & a Hater maybe thats the way you came out the Vagina but you have to live with it. If you like the music then shut the fuck up and just accept the art stop being a little bitch. The world is fucked because of people like you Pest always judging people because King Rasta is a Cock Roach with no wings. So fuck you & your opinion with all due respect.

dont ask for our opinion, and dont treat people like that when they are giving constructive criticism......
    the world is fucked up because of people like youuuu...
    You sir will never make it with a attitude like that....
    Consider this a fan that is never going to buy your shit....you faggot

Thanks have a great day.

Hey hey hey... I never said I liked the music.

Rasta wasn't even being a dick. He was giving what I feel was constructive criticism like Smith said. Re-read the OP. Do you even understand it? The music wasn't that bad though. But..... Your reply killed that.

Yes he was being rude. She asked for opinions about Music that was posted. When you criticize my friend that is helping me & my band with harsh words than your a dick. My name is Anthony Thomaz if you want to blame anybody for being a Asshole blame me not my not my friend. Thanks for your time