Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Im not tryin 2 be a hater but.......Recovery?

Im not tryin 2 be a hater but.......Recovery?

Em fuckin killed every verse on this cd....but does anyone else feel a lil bit dissapointed by the over production and bullshit hooks,I cant b the onlyone that was kinda let down with this.....On fire,almost famous,cold wind blows,seduction,so bad...All good songs......Still feel kinda bummed about it....anyone else?

Um no. I'm not dissapointed at all. Em made the 2nd best album he's ever made with this one.

1st?

Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    Um no. I'm not dissapointed at all. Em made the 2nd best album he's ever made with this one.

I love this album. I say it's top 5 this year and we're only half-way. I think Eminem is just going in a different direction, and it's amazing. As you said, he came correct with all of his verses. I think he was showing he can do anything beyond what people think he'll do. Production-wise, it is nothing like he has ever done, for the most part. And I like that. He expanded his sound and skill with this album. And honestly, I love almost all of the hooks. "Going Through Changes", "Cinderella Man", "Space Bound", "25 To Life", "Almost Famous"? I love all of them. Amazing album.

I'm not dickriding, I'm just so fucking shocked considering what Relapse was... Dre had good beats, but they all sounded similar. That album had one vibe to it...and the accent? That ruined any song he used it on. Can't stand it at all.

But hey, at least you have your own opinion.

p.s.
    You say "On Fire" has a bullshit hook. Duh. He did that on purpose. Peep the first line of the second verse.

Nope, I'm not disappointed one bit.

I just put a bullshit hook inbetween 2 long ass verses and u mistook this for a song look

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    I love this album. I say it's top 5 this year and we're only half-way. I think Eminem is just going in a different direction, and it's amazing. As you said, he came correct with all of his verses. I think he was showing he can do anything beyond what people think he'll do. Production-wise, it is nothing like he has ever done, for the most part. And I like that. He expanded his sound and skill with this album. And honestly, I love almost all of the hooks. "Going Through Changes", "Cinderella Man", "Space Bound", "25 To Life", "Almost Famous"? I love all of them. Amazing album.

I'm not dickriding, I'm just so fucking shocked considering what Relapse was... Dre had good beats, but they all sounded similar. That album had one vibe to it...and the accent? That ruined any song he used it on. Can't stand it at all.

But hey, at least you have your own opinion.

p.s.
    You say "On Fire" has a bullshit hook. Duh. He did that on purpose. Peep the first line of the second verse.

On fire is one of the only songs I can listen 2.....str8 fire allday,just wish he would quit whining all the damn time and make that good ,punchin you in ur fuckin face type music......Everyone says its the best cd ever,I cant see it....I want 2 but I cnt get past the bullshit,

the hooks are sick dude.. space bound, almost famous, going through changes, even love the way you lie haha...
    sometimes you just gotta learn to appreciate beautiful music... just cause its not a rap hook doesnt mean its not good.

Quote Originally Posted by ricky skaggz
    On fire is one of the only songs I can listen 2.....str8 fire allday,just wish he would quit whining all the damn time and make that good ,punchin you in ur fuckin face type music......Everyone says its the best cd ever,I cant see it....I want 2 but I cnt get past the bullshit,

"sometimes you just gotta learn to appreciate beautiful music"
    i should slap you upside the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp
    the hooks are sick dude.. space bound, almost famous, going through changes, even love the way you lie haha...
    sometimes you just gotta learn to appreciate beautiful music... just cause its not a rap hook doesnt mean its not good.

each and every song i hate on deserved to be hated on. they are not beautiful songs. there garbage sellout songs.

with that being said... fuck you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    "sometimes you just gotta learn to appreciate beautiful music"
    i should slap you upside the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp