Thread: lord infamous Futuristic Bounty Hunter track list

lord infamous Futuristic Bounty Hunter track list

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8200895 now it kind of sucks that there just 9 tracks but maybe this isent the full list i hope not but i dident think he was going to put this album out at all but has anyone heard any song off of it?

Yeah the tracklisting has been out for awhile now, it seems it is just 9 songs. Its not really a Lord Infamous solo so.....But yeah Im amped up for anything Lord touches, he's not as good as he used to be, but he's still Lord. Just wish he'd get some better producers, like um, his former producer and brother DJ Paul.

he should go back to them good old "the man the myth the legacy" days, i didnt like his newer shit that much cuz of these features, in my opinion hes better whens hes ridin solo

yeah some of the people he raps with just blow but i like the songs he does with t-rock

Quote Originally Posted by VicaVersa
    he should go back to them good old "the man the myth the legacy" days, i didnt like his newer shit that much cuz of these features, in my opinion hes better whens hes ridin solo

yeah i wish they would had came out with a lord solo when he was with hcp that would had been the shit

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Bertrand
    Yeah the tracklisting has been out for awhile now, it seems it is just 9 songs. Its not really a Lord Infamous solo so.....But yeah Im amped up for anything Lord touches, he's not as good as he used to be, but he's still Lord. Just wish he'd get some better producers, like um, his former producer and brother DJ Paul.

i would like to hear a koopsta knicca and a lord infamous album... anyone knows sumthion new about "the devils playground 2" ?

i found something about dp2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ri-48Xgpc4 also talks about a lord infamous feature

That would have been the greatest album ever. A Lord solo anywhere between 95-05. Still dont know why he never got to do one. He had several solo songs on the Three 6 albums, but he needed a a solo album.

Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    yeah i wish they would had came out with a lord solo when he was with hcp that would had been the shit

here is the snippets http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1mc2...os=402yDPcu4ns thats koops youtube so if u want new shit sub to him and the new album sounds tight as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by VicaVersa
    i would like to hear a koopsta knicca and a lord infamous album... anyone knows sumthion new about "the devils playground 2" ?

who knows but maybe he was trying and 36 keep pushing it back but who the fuck knows i have both of his solo cds so far

That would have been the greatest album ever. A Lord solo anywhere between 95-05. Still dont know why he never got to do one. He had several solo songs on the Three 6 albums, but he needed a a solo album.

Quote Originally Posted by trevor