Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So now that Recovery has been out for a week....

So now that Recovery has been out for a week....

Thoughts?My thoughts are, it's right up at the top. It's moved Eminem back into my favorite rapper position. I've listened to the album about 40 times, and it hasn't gotten old at all. MMLP>Recovery>TES/SSLP>Relapse/Refill>Encore

Big improvement

MMLP is by far his best work, but I still think Infinite is up there above Recovery.. to be honest I have been able to get into it, lyrically hes a beast, I guess I'm just not feeling it, not sure why normally love anything anything Eminem...

well i guess i need to go get it then. did not like the last album at all so i didnt even give the new one a chance

havent heard it... not an em fan.... i like a few songs tho

WHO CARES THAT RECOVERY HAS LEAKED!!!!!! GO TALK ABOUT IT ON EMINEM'S SITE!!!!! I BET HIS WHINY ASS VOICE AND RAP ARE THE SAME AS USUAL EXCEPT NOW HES GOT RHIANNA AND PINK FROM WHAT IVE HEARD ON HERE WONT CATCH ME LISTENIN TO THAT POP GARBAGE!!!!

Why do you even take the time to comment on an artist u don't even like? We can give 2 shits that you don't like him. Plus you can't give an opinion on something you haven't even listened to. You need to grow a pair!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by JON FRY
    WHO CARES THAT RECOVERY HAS LEAKED!!!!!! GO TALK ABOUT IT ON EMINEM'S SITE!!!!! I BET HIS WHINY ASS VOICE AND RAP ARE THE SAME AS USUAL EXCEPT NOW HES GOT RHIANNA AND PINK FROM WHAT IVE HEARD ON HERE WONT CATCH ME LISTENIN TO THAT POP GARBAGE!!!!

Why are you such a hater? Who cares who sings the hooks, if Tech had either one of them you would be like "OMG TECH GOTS PINK AND RIHANNA ON A TRACK!!! HES FINALLY MAKIN IT BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!"

SMFH

Fuckin Bitch! plus why caps? is so annoying, go bitch somewhere else.. he was only asking his thoughts on the album, and if you haven't even heard it, how can you even attempt to comment??

Apparently nobody here appreciates your negativity, maybe you need to take that shit to Eminem's site.