Thread: Diabolic

Diabolic

On his twitter he said the new eminem album was fucking terrible and that there was probably one good actual hip hop song on there. wat yall think? i havent heard the whole thing yet. the songs ive heard i liked. i like diabolic. i like em. wat yall think about this?

couldnt care less lol

lol ya after i posted i said to myself....that was a worthless post haha

lmao diabolic is clearly retarded...i love his music but he should be criticizing cuz his album was straight lyrical herion but lacked all substance....basically he jus showed off that he can ryme

i thought it was pretty dope

Quote Originally Posted by l<ingJuelz
    lmao diabolic is clearly retarded...i love his music but he should be criticizing cuz his album was straight lyrical herion but lacked all substance....basically he jus showed off that he can ryme

i didn't think recovery was dope at all... i listen to two songs: love the way you lie and won't back down. its hard for me to listen to this new eminem stuff. i dont like to listen to old rappers new shit. i havent listened to jay since black album, i havent listened to eminem since eminem show... i think cube might come correct... but i just dont wanna ruin my views on ic rappers.

damn I don't know maybe diabolic is just mad cause it aint it his of hip hop on there. his is more raw and in your face I guess thats kinda what he was expecting but thats harsh

Eminem's Recovery is wonderful. I agree, it is nothing like anything we've heard from Eminem. But Eminem's delivery, punchlines, metaphors, wordplay, flow, rhymes, energy, and heart are all top notch. He kills each individual song in a different way. I liked how he switched it up a lot with people singing the hooks. Great album, shits all over Relapse. Top 5 this year, easily.