Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne or Immortal Technique

Tech N9ne or Immortal Technique

My friend is always talking shit to me and says Tech N9ne is wack,He has no flow and sounds the same in every song he does,I tell him that he is hella tripping and Tech N9ne is raw as hell..So I been trying to prove him wrong and he still dont beleive me,So I wanna see what you all have to say about this,So I could clear this shit up and prove Tech is way better..So i could send em this..He is so caught up with Immortal tech that he wont even listen to a Tech N9ne song.We argue about this all the time..So please prove this dude wrong!!!!

cant help you.
    they are both legends.

<p ="text-align: left;">

So he won't listen to a Tech song and says they all sound the same? he is judging this off of what?

hes a political rapper, youre either into it or not really, cant deny he is one of the most lyrical and intellegant dudes in the game. and his flows are insane. Tech is still my favourite though.

Quote Originally Posted by MESERWUNZ
    I like I.T too but to me he gets boring after awhile he talks about the same thing most of the time,I think Tech N9ne has it all really..

I like I.T too but to me he gets boring after awhile he talks about the same thing most of the time,I think Tech N9ne has it all really..

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    cant help you.
    they are both legends.

Like actually listen to a Tech N9ne song I show,He just right away says he sounds the same,Like he dont pay attention to what i show em

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    So he won't listen to a Tech song and says they all sound the same? he is judging this off of what?

he's biased. Thats his problem. He's close minded about music

Like actually listen to a Tech N9ne song I show,He just right away says he sounds the same,Like he dont pay attention to what i show em

he doesnt have to like tech ya know? lol

yea thats true,but my freind is say Tech N9ne has no flow and shit,lol..I laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    hes a political rapper, youre either into it or not really, cant deny he is one of the most lyrical and intellegant dudes in the game. and his flows are insane. Tech is still my favourite though.