Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Eminem Taking Techs Style?

Eminem Taking Techs Style?

To me it seems like Eminem is taking Tech N9nes , the ways he been rapping latley. Now this is just my opinion but it seems weird how Eminem is rapping faster, and in the song Not Afraid hes pretty much talkin about getting the Negative shit out of him, Like Tech N9ne did in K.O.D or in the Last Song. and also having his CD played on the radio and having it on the Internet for free pretty much like Tech N9ne did for Absolute Power. Dont get me wrong i like Eminem but it seems like Eminem is kinda taking Tech N9nes . what you guys think?

i think you're overthinking things dude.
    isn't it human to want to expel your darkness once you've realized you're just too deep in the pit?
    and recovery leaked. to my knowledge he didn't put it out for free by his own will.

I wrote some shit in response to this.

I then deleted it and decided to say nothing aside from this message.

Naw dawg, Lots of People are starting to try and Rap fast Lately, Cuz That shits getting even mo popular Then 10 Years ago.... Tho Eminem Used to rap fast Way Back, And Always had a Pretty High Tempo with his songs.

For real. Eminem rapping faster is only new compared to Relapse. I feel he was at his slowest pace overall. I don't know, maybe I'm just biased against the album.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac-Leven
    Naw dawg, Lots of People are starting to try and Rap fast Lately, Cuz That shits getting even mo popular Then 10 Years ago.... Tho Eminem Used to rap fast Way Back, And Always had a Pretty High Tempo with his songs.

no... relapse just sucked. even eminem said so. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    For real. Eminem rapping faster is only new compared to Relapse. I feel he was at his slowest pace overall. I don't know, maybe I'm just biased against the album.

Well im from Grand Rapids Michigan and the radio played his whole new album on the radio, im not sure if they did that for other cities or what

Quote Originally Posted by Halii

i dunno if they did that in CO... i don't really listen to the radio much.

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo72
    Well im from Grand Rapids Michigan and the radio played his whole new album on the radio, im not sure if they did that for other cities or what

Quote Originally Posted by Halii

yea that shit was crazy here, so they needed permission from shady records to do that. Idk to me its just weird how he had his CD on the internet for basically free and they dont really care.