Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Ganxsta Nip show tonight!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    331

    Ganxsta Nip show tonight!!

    Ya the South Park Psycho is in the house tonight. .waiting on that killa now so I can be his hype man tonight! How fuckin fresh is that? ?!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Josh24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    165
    fresh as fuck

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    331
    Nip is doing a show tonight in Houston, and he wants me to b his hype man

  4. #4
    Senior Member Josh24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    165
    why?

    Quote Originally Posted by boxspring joe
    Nip is doing a show tonight in Houston, and he wants me to b his hype man

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    331
    I don't really know cuz im not Even a rapper but, I have been kicking it with the nipster for a few months now, cool ass kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    why?


    Quote Originally Posted by boxspring joe
    Nip is doing a show tonight in Houston, and he wants me to b his hype man

  6. #6
    Senior Member Josh24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    165
    Its a set up

    Quote Originally Posted by boxspring joe
    I don't really know cuz im not Even a rapper but, I have been kicking it with the nipster for a few months now, cool ass kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    why?

    Quote Originally Posted by boxspring joe
    Nip is doing a show tonight in Houston, and he wants me to b his hype man

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    331
    You tube the return of the psychopath. .and psych swag da horror movie

    Quote Originally Posted by Alec
    no idea who that is, but good deal.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    331
    Lol. .I've been a hype man before with my homies LSK and Abzurd

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Its a set up
    Quote Originally Posted by boxspring joe
    I don't really know cuz im not Even a rapper but, I have been kicking it with the nipster for a few months now, cool ass kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    why?

    Quote Originally Posted by boxspring joe
    Nip is doing a show tonight in Houston, and he wants me to b his hype man

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    331
    He just called me. .he on his way after he gets his car washed. .gotta roll clean! !

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    331
    Me too. .

    Quote Originally Posted by Clark
    You make me sad.


    Quote Originally Posted by Alec
    no idea who that is, but good deal.

Similar Threads

  1. BIG SHOW IN KCMO TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By empirehammer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2013, 11:38 PM
  2. Who's going to the Hollywood Show tonight??
    By MAttRobles in forum Rumors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 09:21 PM
  3. The Show tonight (Orangevale, CA)
    By J9X in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 09:38 AM
  4. MA SHOW TONIGHT
    By Christ Himself [S.T.M.] in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 03:57 PM
  5. Chico show tonight 10/20
    By J9X in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 11:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •