Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My First Strange Music Experience

My First Strange Music Experience

I went to my first ever concert today at the house oh blues in chicago. I went VIP. Got pics with everybody, got Jordans my shirt and Tech looked at a few of my designs and signed his favorite. These are some of the most down to earth people I have ever met, real talk. The show itself is a whole nother story. The performances were amazing although I missed Kali cuz I was waiting for like 20 minutes for my Strange Days Jersey which they had to get from the truck. Overall the show was amazing, I had a fucking blast, I will be attending the next show in the chi whenever that is. I can post pics or videos(only videos of techs performance) if yall want, but I'm gonna get to sleep, I'll check this when I wake up.

Was tech diggin your phantom 'stach and suspect "beard"?

throw some videos up fam

My gf got some video too but my phone was almost dead so I was fuckin pissed I couldn't get any. I knew I should of charged it before the show DAMN.

Haha what you mean by that? and Yeah Shiven Desal, my phone and camera died last night.

Quote Originally Posted by R.I.P{ANgheLLo9}
    Was tech diggin your phantom 'stach and suspect "beard"?

Yeah that show was tight as fuck man..I was up on the front. Too fucking bad I was stuck in the damn traffic and missed like over half the meet and greet. I was talking to Cognito for a while outside the venue after the show, dudes legit! I had a great ass experience overall and I will def. go to the the next tour here in chicago.

That show was DOPE!!!!...First sold out show in chicago...and definitely not the last...but i wanna kno where i can find alot of the females that was there

I have to finish my videos cuz fb was trippin last night, I'll check out everything you put up when i get on.

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    my trtn profile has all the pics from sauget and chicago. my myspace also..... /willyl89. i got 2 vids up so far... the intro from both sauget and chi. i have ALOT OF VIDEOS from these shows. front row-ish at both. gimme time... i have monday/tuesdays off so i will hammer these videos onto youtube on those days for sure. TECH N9NE!

Epic entrance!

RAW! tech never fails