Thread: Chicago who went to the Strange Days tour at the H.O.B.

Chicago who went to the Strange Days tour at the H.O.B.

I went and i thought it was AMAZING!!! best one i've been to yet....what are your thoughts

I thought it was amazing, my first show, and it was the fucking shit.

haha o ight yeah it was my 4th and the best one so far....cant wait til then next one

almost passed out hahah. best one for sure

The HOB staff were assholes and said i looked too drunk so they kicked me out before lynch's set. I admit i was pretty wasted but wasnt startin any problems. We got the hotel next door called The Sax, which came with a little bottle of patron that cost $50. I was drinkin shots of that on top of caribou lou. Anyway i Ended up way out in the ghetto (Pulaski) lookin for drugs i guess idk i was incoherrent and lucky i didnt get myself killed. This dude i didnt even know was cool enough to get my drunk ass back to dearborn. I came inside with the help of my friend and met tech before he got on the elevator lol. I had a long fuckin night

how much was the sax?

Quote Originally Posted by David
    The HOB staff were assholes and said i looked too drunk so they kicked me out before lynch's set. I admit i was pretty wasted but wasnt startin any problems. We got the hotel next door called The Sax, which came with a little bottle of patron that cost $50. I was drinkin shots of that on top of caribou lou. Anyway i Ended up way out in the ghetto (Pulaski) lookin for drugs i guess idk i was incoherrent and lucky i didnt get myself killed. This dude i didnt even know was cool enough to get my drunk ass back to dearborn. I came inside with the help of my friend and met tech before he got on the elevator lol. I had a long fuckin night

I loved the concert except for the music they played in between such as lil wayne and shit? and scenario was like promoting it. besides the punk rock kids going crazy the show was bad assss. the best show ive ever watched. yeah kaliko was destroying my ears the whole time and i was happy when he was done. it wasnt his fault though. i was pretty pissed off that i was the first person there and found out i had to stand on the balcony due to my ticket saying that

My friend found a room on a website for $150 i guess usually its 350. Its one of the nicest hotels ive ever stayed in

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    how much was the sax?

Quote Originally Posted by David