Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHICAGO SHOW, Who Went!?

CHICAGO SHOW, Who Went!?

wild ass show, longest rendition of areola most likely haha endless tittaysthe stage setup was sickeningeveryone on the squad snapping ever so hardsaw LOTS of females in the housewho went!?

hell yeahh i went ...was a blast ..true their were a lot of titties.....bathrooms were nice loll.. tech put on a hell of a show!

I was there and Tech and Strange fuckin tore the HOB apart. Fuckin the dopest show I ever been to and that was my 27th Tech show but yeah it was hot as fuck outside and I got there at fuckin 11 and was the first person in line not including VIP people and yeah dope ass show. I'm seeing him next Friday too in Indiana but I know it won't beat Chi Town tonight. I also saw Tech and Kali in the hotel next door just kickin it and they talked to us for like 5 minutes and Tech noticed my workshirt and looked shocked like how the hell did I cop it and to Andy Capitator: You're a cool ass muthafucka. Best show EVER.

i didn't go to the Chicago show...cause I don't live there..Lol. but you sayin that thing about the work shirt reminds me of somethin that happened at the Boise meet n greet...

me, my team leader, and his brother were wearing our strange dickie suits, and one of the other people at the meet n greet were like...those work shirts you got your crew wearing are so dope i wish i could have one. Tech jus laughed and was like...nahh they're the street team..Lol. it was kinda funny and cool at the same time being refered to as, "Techs' guys"

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    I was there and Tech and Strange fuckin tore the HOB apart. Fuckin the dopest show I ever been to and that was my 27th Tech show but yeah it was hot as fuck outside and I got there at fuckin 11 and was the first person in line not including VIP people and yeah dope ass show. I'm seeing him next Friday too in Indiana but I know it won't beat Chi Town tonight. I also saw Tech and Kali in the hotel next door just kickin it and they talked to us for like 5 minutes and Tech noticed my workshirt and looked shocked like how the hell did I cop it and to Andy Capitator: You're a cool ass muthafucka. Best show EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    i didn't go to the Chicago show...cause I don't live there..Lol. but you sayin that thing about the work shirt reminds me of somethin that happened at the Boise meet n greet...

me, my team leader, and his brother were wearing our strange dickie suits, and one of the other people at the meet n greet were like...those work shirts you got your crew wearing are so dope i wish i could have one. Tech jus laughed and was like...nahh they're the street team..Lol. it was kinda funny and cool at the same time being refered to as, "Techs' guys"

Lol, nice, yeah I was wearing his Bout Ta Bubble video shoot workshirt and Tech was like that's dope u own it and I didn't buy VIP and was thinking to ask Tech and Kali to sign it but I'm like fuck that. I don't regret not asking because I didn't buy VIP so I'm not going to ask them to sign it and I didn't even take a picture with them.

why not dude? Lol. not gettin VIP shouldn't matter. every one but Tech goes up to the merch booth during the show to sign autographs and stuff for the people who didn't get the chance to during VIP. pretty much the same situation.

Lol, nice, yeah I was wearing his Bout Ta Bubble video shoot workshirt and Tech was like that's dope u own it and I didn't buy VIP and was thinking to ask Tech and Kali to sign it but I'm like fuck that. I don't regret not asking because I didn't buy VIP so I'm not going to ask them to sign it and I didn't even take a picture with them.

why not dude? Lol. not gettin VIP shouldn't matter. every one but Tech goes up to the merch booth during the show to sign autographs and stuff for the people who didn't get the chance to during VIP. pretty much the same situation.

This is true, they did that tonight at Chi too but I was like fuck it lol.

Yeah btw like Joe said the energy was crazy as fuck and I pretty much knew it was going to sell out because HOB is small and this was the first time Tech ever sold out a headlining tour in Chicago. Yeah people crowd surfing when no music being played, like 20 different girl's showing areolas lol, and a lot of new Tech fans and young ass kid's. Not many people was feelin Lynch though, I was like wtf, but everybody else people were going crazy for. I was pissed that Lynch, Prozak, and Cognito only did like 5 songs each but Tech was on stage pretty long. The show started at 6 and ended 10 minutes before 10 but still was a crazy ass show.

yeah people weren't crazy for lynch here either. hella lame. and when he did the song for his sister, forgot the name...lynch was like, i need every one to put your hands down for this one and listen up...like 10 douchebags thought it would be hilarious to jus keep their hands up the entire song. i jus hate immature people so much.

yeah people weren't crazy for lynch here either. hella lame. and when he did the song for his sister, forgot the name...lynch was like, i need every one to put your hands down for this one and listen up...like 10 douchebags thought it would be hilarious to jus keep their hands up the entire song. i jus hate immature people so much.
    The song was Suicide Note and yeah I would of been pissed if I saw people laughing at that shit too, his fuckin sister got shot by her bf and died, wtf have some respect.