Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KC Tea!!!!!!!!!! What you drankin?

KC Tea!!!!!!!!!! What you drankin?

So i've been drinkin this shit for awhile now and i'm just wondering if any other technicians like it as much as i do. Does anyone else besides me think that kc tea is the best drink out there almost? It's a little spendy but it gets the job done. Hahahaha! I also can't wait for the kc tea song that's on gates mixed plate! It's gonna be fuckin sick as fuck! There is a live version of the song on youtube. Sounds pretty fuckin bomb. CHECK IT OUT!!! TECHNIIIIICIIIAAANNSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers mothafuckas!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmHfYAstvvo

Yeah i used to drink the caribou but i get too shwasted and belligerent. Hahaha! That shit is lethal! I'll drink it though

This. I had three crown and cokes last night and was not even buzzed but i drank one caribou lou and was almost drunk after that. LOL. Crazy lethal.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!
    Yeah i used to drink the caribou but i get too shwasted and belligerent. Hahaha! That shit is lethal! I'll drink it though

Caribou Lou
    151 n' OJ
    White Russians

Hell yeah mayne, lovin the kc tea, I drink caribou more often tho........its more of a hit in big groups. Kc tea seems more like a drink with the homies type thing. I love askin bartenders to make these drinks, cuz they look at you all crazy, prolly cuz I'm on the west coast, and some dudes have no idea what I'm talkin about

If you aren't in KC, they usually won't know what the fuck you're talking about. Unless there's a Technician workin' at the bar. I'm in NY, the coast that shows and gets the least love, and a friend of mine told me they just started servin' 151 at the TGIF she works at 'cause of that new club shit they're doin'. She said she's gonna try n' push some BuLu.

Quote Originally Posted by southwest CHOPPA
    Hell yeah mayne, lovin the kc tea, I drink caribou more often tho........its more of a hit in big groups. Kc tea seems more like a drink with the homies type thing. I love askin bartenders to make these drinks, cuz they look at you all crazy, prolly cuz I'm on the west coast, and some dudes have no idea what I'm talkin about

i got gin and sprite in my cabinet now, been drinkin on it sense 8... i love gin... the drunk is the best!!!

and i had KC tea before tech even put his schwagger on it and loved it... now techs just gunna make it famous

kctea and super dew is my shit!

Hell yeah dude, tell her to spread the word! I've been to several bars that don't have 151, so I suck it up and have a gin and tonic or whatever. Still, slowly but surely ppl are comin around. Now to get the lower grade bars to serve hennessey.....that's the next step

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    If you aren't in KC, they usually won't know what the fuck you're talking about. Unless there's a Technician workin' at the bar. I'm in NY, the coast that shows and gets the least love, and a friend of mine told me they just started servin' 151 at the TGIF she works at 'cause of that new club shit they're doin'. She said she's gonna try n' push some BuLu.

Quote Originally Posted by southwest CHOPPA

I would If I knew the Right Portions, I Know what's In it, But I need some measurements... and Caribou lou is the shit, Any time I'm Havin a party it's there.