Thread: Screw College Football

Screw College Football

I'm a die hard Mizzou fan. And now my confrence is fuckin screwed!!! Nebraska is in the Big 10, colorado, texas, texas tech, oklahoma, baylor and okie state are leaving.

I hate this. lol.

I thought it was stupid you can leave your conference. Its not like that in the pros. College sports are pathetic nowadays.

i am a huge like beyond huge college football fan, and im not to happy about all this conferance moving and yea the big 12 is fuckin done for

Nebraska to the Big 10
    Colorado the the Pac 10

Possibly and pretty likely Texas, Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Oklahoma & Oklahoma St to the Pac 10 as well

A&M might go to the SEC.

Mizzou was played. They were suppose to have an invite to the Big 10, but that is now not the case. They still might get one later on though.

Kansas, Kansas St, Iowa St & Baylor are the others who have no idea whats going to happen with them.

Im a die hard obsessed Mizzou fan as well, and most of Tiger Nation is in panic mode right now, but I think we'll be fine in the long run.

yeah, same things happening with the Pac-10

i honestly don't know what to think. say all those teams leave. we're down to 5. theres bascially no school that can live up to the caliber of a top confrence such as the big 12.

I really wish this damn thing was just texas leaving. I'm not a fan of them haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Bertrand
    Nebraska to the Big 10
    Colorado the the Pac 10

Possibly and pretty likely Texas, Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Oklahoma & Oklahoma St to the Pac 10 as well

A&M might go to the SEC.

Mizzou was played. They were suppose to have an invite to the Big 10, but that is now not the case. They still might get one later on though.

Kansas, Kansas St, Iowa St & Baylor are the others who have no idea whats going to happen with them.

Im a die hard obsessed Mizzou fan as well, and most of Tiger Nation is in panic mode right now, but I think we'll be fine in the long run.

Wolverines baby

It's weird for me too. Pac-10 is my conference. My team is Washington State and we would have to play UT, OU, and OSU; we are nowhere near good enough to compete with those teams.

exactly. well you could prolly keep up with OSU. they aren't much.

Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    It's weird for me too. Pac-10 is my conference. My team is Washington State and we would have to play UT, OU, and OSU; we are nowhere near good enough to compete with those teams.