Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Tech Show Ever?

Last Tech Show Ever?

So, Tech (and company) killed it last night in STL. I mean, they just went totally crazy... and they made it one hell of a night. Best Tech performance I've seen. BUT, the show was filled with all these new fans, with their preppy "rock n roll gay look". I almost fought 3 different dudes within one hour of being there. Then, like seven different dudes tried getting with my chick when she was right next to me. For the first time, I just stood in the very back of the crowd and watched the show. I wasn't about to get in the pit with all these new age punk bitches. I swear, there was hardly any family there, it was all new fans. It fucking SUCKED! It was the best Tech performance I've seen, but it was the least fun I've ever had at a show. Tech N9ne is doing it real big this year, and I'll stand behind him until the very end. I want Tech to make it big. But, I think I'm done going to shows. If Tech making it big means I have to be surrounded by mainstream Lil Wayne fans all night, I'm out. It was a good run, Tech. But, your fan base at your shows is about to get a whole hell of a lot different. And that seriously does sadden me, as it should all of you.

i kinda agree, it wasn't THAT bad in sd but i see where you're coming from

lol ive never been so im not too bothered. but i understand them hitting on your chick, she is fiiiiiiiiine

STL sold out, and the building was filled with Lil Wayne fans... it was fucking horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by sean grace

ya SD was full of technicians and juggalos lol. i dont think i saw ne lil wayne fanz

fuck, come to san diego if you get a chance, shows are fucking nuts. like i said, a few new fans but nothing like you're describing

Quote Originally Posted by Native LunaticT
    STL sold out, and the building was filled with Lil Wayne fans... it was fucking horrible.

lol dude, no joke... I put this on anything.... Prozak came up to my chick and goes "is that big dude your boyfriend?" and of course, she said yes. he then says "oh, sorry baby.... maybe next time"..... I was like .... "FUCK, MAN!!"... lol even Prozak is on my business tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    lol ive never been so im not too bothered. but i understand them hitting on your chick, she is fiiiiiiiiine

lmao print her a shirt that says property of 6'8 monster

lol dude, no joke... I put this on anything.... Prozak came up to my chick and goes "is that big dude your boyfriend?" and of course, she said yes. he then says "oh, sorry baby.... maybe next time"..... I was like .... "FUCK, MAN!!"... lol even Prozak is on my business tonight!

ouch

Santa Cruz show was nothing like that. But the Chico shows have a lot more mainstream fans, simply because its in a college town so all us college kids who want to have an excuse to drink on a Wednesday night hit up the show lol