Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Indiana Tech Show!

Indiana Tech Show!

Just wondering who is going and If ANYBODY has any clue where this place is? lol I think its called the Tropicana and Ive lived here all my life and have never heard of it, nor has anyone I know. lol Just wondering.

Im gonna go to that but I hope Mapquest tells me good directions. I live in Ft Wayne and I have never heard of the place. I really hope its a good size place, I went to a show at peabodys in Cleveland and it almost wasnt even enjoyable, too small with sweaty juggalos...
    Indy show roll call....

ft wayne.. something i hope to never hear in a tech song.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Im gonna go to that but I hope Mapquest tells me good directions. I live in Ft Wayne and I have never heard of the place. I really hope its a good size place, I went to a show at peabodys in Cleveland and it almost wasnt even enjoyable, too small with sweaty juggalos...
    Indy show roll call....

I co sign this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    ft wayne.. something i hope to never hear in a tech song.

Indy show roll call....

lol wow so there is one person going? No wonder Tech never comes to Indiana lol Shit its a private show then for me and Ol' Josh here lol

id love to go, but moneys tyte right now.. sad thing is i live like 40 minutes away from the show... grrr

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Crowe
    lol wow so there is one person going? No wonder Tech never comes to Indiana lol Shit its a private show then for me and Ol' Josh here lol

me and my crew will be there its on west washington street

No Shit. I hope more than 20 people show up. And why would you hope to never hear ft wayne in a tech song? its a city name, that makes no sense. And then someone actually co signed it?

i think they meant ft. lil wayne they just switched shit up but anyway i would love to go but the mother fucker is 21+ so i cant get in thats like 8 tickets that could have been sold but no I'm too damn young

No Shit. I hope more than 20 people show up. And why would you hope to never hear ft wayne in a tech song? its a city name, that makes no sense. And then someone actually co signed it?

I was thinking that might be it...duh. Featuring Lil wayne. ok, im dumb right now, forgive me.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper15
    i think they meant ft. lil wayne they just switched shit up but anyway i would love to go but the mother fucker is 21+ so i cant get in thats like 8 tickets that could have been sold but no I'm too damn young