Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66

Thread: Vote Tech N9ne: Underground Kings Contest (Results)

  1. #1
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567

    Vote Tech N9ne: Underground Kings Contest (Results)

    Tech N9ne defeats Ab-Soul in the final round 88.03% to 11.97%


    http://theboombox.com/underground-ki...r-ever-finals/



  2. #2
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216


    Nice find. Some interesting first round match ups. Lol'd at Hopsin vs Tyler. And Brother Ali better destroy ICP.

  3. #3
    Senior Member austin10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    353


    First round predictions


    Tech N9ne Vs Roc Marciano, Winner Tech N9ne


    Too Short Vs Talib Kweli, Winner Talib Kweli


    E-40 Vs Doom, Winner E-40


    Macklemore Vs Atmosphere, Winner Atmosphere


    Insane Clown Posse Vs Brother Ali, Winner Brother Ali


    Immortal Technique Vs Aesop Rock, Winner Immortal Technique


    Hieroglyphics Vs Run the Jewels, Winner Hieroglyphics


    Vinnie Paz Vs Murs, Winner Vinnie Paz


    Tyler the Creator Vs Hopsin, Winner Hopsin


    Mac Miller Vs Problem, Winner Problem


    Nipsey Hussle Vs Ab Soul, Winner Nipsey Hussle


    Joey Badass Vs Dom Kennedy, Winner Dom Kennedy


    Childish Gambino Vs Flatbrush Zombies, Winner Flatbrush Zombies


    Earl Sweatshirt Vs Dizzy Wright, Winner Earl Sweatshirt


    Chance the Rapper Vs The Underachievers, Winner Chance the Rapper


    Danny Brown Vs Bodega Bamz, Winner Danny Brown



  4. #4
    Senior Member Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    142


    Done. Tech's winning this one easily with over 85% of the votes.





    Does reloading the page in an incognito browser work for voting over and over?

  5. #5


    tech n9ne & atmosphere >>>>>>>>>>>>> everybody on this list

  6. #6
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567


    Credit goes to JD on the find. He posted it in the "Therapy" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by ???

    Nice find. Some interesting first round match ups. Lol'd at Hopsin vs Tyler. And Brother Ali better destroy ICP.

  7. #7
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666


    Some of these polls are crazy lol. Looks like Hopsin' gonna lose though =/


    I'm surprised Vinnie Paz is getting so out-voted, I thought it'd be closer, though both have incredible work ethics. Vinnie with all the projects he's part ie JMT, AOTP, Heavy Metal Kings, solo shit, and Murs with his work on RTB and Paid Dues stuff


    Good thing the juggalo army haven't mobilized, ICP better not win

  8. #8
    Senior Member Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    142


    Surprised Hopsin is losing.

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

    Some of these polls are crazy lol. Looks like Hopsin' gonna lose though =/


    I'm surprised Vinnie Paz is getting so out-voted, I thought it'd be closer, though both have incredible work ethics. Vinnie with all the projects he's part ie JMT, AOTP, Heavy Metal Kings, solo shit, and Murs with his work on RTB and Paid Dues stuff


    Good thing the juggalo army haven't mobilized, ICP better not win

  9. #9
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    I'm not. Hopsin still hasn't reached Tyler's level of popularity. Even though I think Hopsin is 10000x better.




    Quote Originally Posted by Callum

    Surprised Hopsin is losing.

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

    Some of these polls are crazy lol. Looks like Hopsin' gonna lose though =/


    I'm surprised Vinnie Paz is getting so out-voted, I thought it'd be closer, though both have incredible work ethics. Vinnie with all the projects he's part ie JMT, AOTP, Heavy Metal Kings, solo shit, and Murs with his work on RTB and Paid Dues stuff


    Good thing the juggalo army haven't mobilized, ICP better not win

  10. #10
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666




    Quote Originally Posted by ???
    I'm not. Hopsin still hasn't reached Tyler's level of popularity. Even though I think Hopsin is 10000x better.


    Quote Originally Posted by Callum

    Surprised Hopsin is losing.

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

    Some of these polls are crazy lol. Looks like Hopsin' gonna lose though =/


    I'm surprised Vinnie Paz is getting so out-voted, I thought it'd be closer, though both have incredible work ethics. Vinnie with all the projects he's part ie JMT, AOTP, Heavy Metal Kings, solo shit, and Murs with his work on RTB and Paid Dues stuff


    Good thing the juggalo army haven't mobilized, ICP better not win

Similar Threads

  1. Rap Genius Year End Contest *Vote Strange!* (Results)
    By AlexM in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2013, 07:54 PM
  2. Vote For SHok in the DFUOB contest!
    By RandyCampfield in forum Rumors
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 04:02 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 04:13 PM
  4. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 05:05 PM
  5. CONTEST RESULTS?
    By Big Shot in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 09:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •