Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: face paint

face paint

what kind of face apint works the best for a concert, i don't want it to flake off or smudge. want it to be legit

All face paint will smudge, it's only face paint. Oil paint is the thickest and the strongest.

get a brand called ben nye its theatre quality cream based paint and it works the best because its meant to be used under the heat of lights and resist sweat it only smudges if u go to scratch your face or some shit like that

boom, this right here

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    get a brand called ben nye its theatre quality cream based paint and it works the best because its meant to be used under the heat of lights and resist sweat it only smudges if u go to scratch your face or some shit like that

interesting

where you find this ben nye shit at? the show is tomorrow in the chi n i don't have time to order it online

where do you find it at, the show is tomorrow n i dont have enough time to order it online

hold on, let me try to hunt some down in your area

Quote Originally Posted by NUBS
    where you find this ben nye shit at? the show is tomorrow in the chi n i don't have time to order it online

I heard theres this new thing called google, and when you type things in it comes up with the things you wanted!

Quote Originally Posted by NUBS
    where do you find it at, the show is tomorrow n i dont have enough time to order it online