Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What ever happened to My, My, My?

What ever happened to My, My, My?

It was on the Infection sampler, but it doesn't appear to be on Kutt's album..Anyone have any insight on this?

yeah i was wondering about that too

Prolly got cut and will be on a different cd. Not a kutt album but something like the strange days cd.

same shit that happened to big scoob's diary of a dinosaur

They make more than what goes on the album, and then pick the best to be released. Like how Tech had like 5 beats left over from K.O.D... He just released his on something else. There's probably a few more songs from each album that we don't know about.

There usually is. Thats what makes up the strange days cd and strictly strange cds and things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz
    They make more than what goes on the album, and then pick the best to be released. Like how Tech had like 5 beats left over from K.O.D... He just released his on something else. There's probably a few more songs from each album that we don't know about.

Well, no tours ever come through here, so I have no idea what goes on those CDs lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    There usually is. Thats what makes up the strange days cd and strictly strange cds and things like that.

That sucks. Those are the only places to get those too. That royally would suck dude. But atleast you were spot on with the thought. LOL>

Well, no tours ever come through here, so I have no idea what goes on those CDs lol

Pretty much... The K.O.D. tour was the first tour to come anywhere near here, and the Strange Days wasn't anywhere close.

That sucks. Those are the only places to get those too. That royally would suck dude. But atleast you were spot on with the thought. LOL>

Where you at?

Pretty much... The K.O.D. tour was the first tour to come anywhere near here, and the Strange Days wasn't anywhere close.