Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: What ever happened to My, My, My?

  1. #1

    What ever happened to My, My, My?

    It was on the Infection sampler, but it doesn't appear to be on Kutt's album..Anyone have any insight on this?

  2. #2
    Senior Member CodyKaufman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    193
    yeah i was wondering about that too

  3. #3
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    Prolly got cut and will be on a different cd. Not a kutt album but something like the strange days cd.

  4. #4
    same shit that happened to big scoob's diary of a dinosaur

  5. #5
    Senior Member Tazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    259
    They make more than what goes on the album, and then pick the best to be released. Like how Tech had like 5 beats left over from K.O.D... He just released his on something else. There's probably a few more songs from each album that we don't know about.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    There usually is. Thats what makes up the strange days cd and strictly strange cds and things like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz
    They make more than what goes on the album, and then pick the best to be released. Like how Tech had like 5 beats left over from K.O.D... He just released his on something else. There's probably a few more songs from each album that we don't know about.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Tazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    259
    Well, no tours ever come through here, so I have no idea what goes on those CDs lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    There usually is. Thats what makes up the strange days cd and strictly strange cds and things like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz
    They make more than what goes on the album, and then pick the best to be released. Like how Tech had like 5 beats left over from K.O.D... He just released his on something else. There's probably a few more songs from each album that we don't know about.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    That sucks. Those are the only places to get those too. That royally would suck dude. But atleast you were spot on with the thought. LOL>

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz
    Well, no tours ever come through here, so I have no idea what goes on those CDs lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    There usually is. Thats what makes up the strange days cd and strictly strange cds and things like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz
    They make more than what goes on the album, and then pick the best to be released. Like how Tech had like 5 beats left over from K.O.D... He just released his on something else. There's probably a few more songs from each album that we don't know about.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Tazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    259
    Pretty much... The K.O.D. tour was the first tour to come anywhere near here, and the Strange Days wasn't anywhere close.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    That sucks. Those are the only places to get those too. That royally would suck dude. But atleast you were spot on with the thought. LOL>

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz
    Well, no tours ever come through here, so I have no idea what goes on those CDs lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    There usually is. Thats what makes up the strange days cd and strictly strange cds and things like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz
    They make more than what goes on the album, and then pick the best to be released. Like how Tech had like 5 beats left over from K.O.D... He just released his on something else. There's probably a few more songs from each album that we don't know about.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    Where you at?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz
    Pretty much... The K.O.D. tour was the first tour to come anywhere near here, and the Strange Days wasn't anywhere close.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    That sucks. Those are the only places to get those too. That royally would suck dude. But atleast you were spot on with the thought. LOL>

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz
    Well, no tours ever come through here, so I have no idea what goes on those CDs lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    There usually is. Thats what makes up the strange days cd and strictly strange cds and things like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz
    They make more than what goes on the album, and then pick the best to be released. Like how Tech had like 5 beats left over from K.O.D... He just released his on something else. There's probably a few more songs from each album that we don't know about.

Similar Threads

  1. It has happened.
    By JeremyZakrajsek in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 09:28 PM
  2. What happened to AK?
    By thesubliminaljuggalo in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 09:56 PM
  3. whatever happened to F.A.N.S?
    By T-MAS in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 10:15 AM
  4. What happened...
    By Halo of Nembutals in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 10:48 PM
  5. What happened to F.A.N.S?
    By cariboulou620 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 03:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •