Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kutt Calhoun Raw N Unkutt(Reviews)

Kutt Calhoun Raw N Unkutt(Reviews)

I had some spare time on my hands so i made this pretty quick.

The Good

1.) The Deal - (No Stars for a intro)

2.) That's Kutt Calhoun - The first song(4)

3.) Get Kutt - Reminds me of pacman(4)

4.) Naked (Boom Boom Room) - Party type of song(4)

5.) Only Knew - Listen to it(3)

6.) Buy The Bar - Listen to it(3)

7.) Flip Cam - 816 boys song(4)

8.) Kansas City Shuffle - Hooks sounds great(4)

The Bad

9.) Hey Hey Hey - I liked the beat(5)

10.) Calm Down - Hypy beat to it(4)

11.) Flip It Ova - The beat and flow fit together perfect for me(4)

12.) She Wants Me - Listen to it(3)

The Ugly

13.) Laughing Stock - The ending sounded pretty dope to me(5)

14.) You Don't Wanna Funk - Beat and flow sound good together(4)

15.) Redemption - Listen to it(3)

16.) Dark Knights - Listen to it(4)

17.) Somethin's Gotta Give - I liked the song(5)

18.) Calling My Name - A song to all the fans that say they love him but theydon't buy his albums(4)

All in all its the best Kutt Calhoun album i heard.

Post your review.

I give the album a 10, I thought Flip it ova, Dark Nights, Calm Down, buy the bar, flip cam and get kutt was the best, He touched on sensitive material, but also he had some party songs.He topped his last album "Feature Presentation".I wish though he would make another video for this album, i wanna see Flip it ova

i have to give it a few more listens before i can go through and review it, but i can already tell that this is my favorite album from Kutt

What is not to like, I saw nothin wrong with it.

I think overall the album is a 9 and is better than BLEVE and Feature Presentation.

fuk that!!!! tha album is a fukkin beast!!! fukk watchu gotta say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how you give your opinion on the album, and no one says anything even though it was negative. Then someone gives a positive review and you hate on it. If someone likes the entire album that's them. You have your own views on it and no one said shit. Anyway...

That's Kutt Calhoun-I thought the beat and flow were dope. The hook was catchy. (4)
    Get Kutt-Feels like a hood banger. Definite track to ride to in your car. (5)
    Naked-Type of track you bring your girl on the floor and dance with(4)
    Only Knew-Didn't like the female's verse. Her voice is too manly to be talkin bout cheatin and stuff Lol other than that I liked it. The hook was dope, vocals were on point (4 cause of the female artist)
    Buy The Bar-Nesto is tight. He did a good job on the hook. The ending was funny as well (5)
    Flip Cam-BUMPS LIKE A MUFUCKA!!! Lol. Didn't like Mackzilla's, or however you spell it, verse though (4)
    Kansas City Shuffle-Liked it. Krizz came with it on the vocals. Wish he would do some more tracks singin like that (4)
    Hey Hey Hey-I love this track. Enough said. Lol. (5)
    Calm Down-Great track. Stevie came hard like always. Hook is good too. Seems like a song you can play when you about to witness a fight go down. Lol. (5)
    Flip it over-Bass sounds great on this track as well. Flow all around was good (4)
    She Wants Me-I liked Irv's verse/vocals. Wasn't feelin Too Shorts verse though. I know he's a legend and shit, but yeah wasn't feelin him. Sorry n shit. (4)
    Laughing Stock-Craig Smith is dope. I like all the verses he's done with Strange. (5)
    You Don't Wanna Funk-One of my favorites off the album. 40 Water came hard too. (5)
    Redemption-Hook was dope. Budden, even though I hate his ego, came with it. (5)
    Dark Knights-Favorite track off the album. Lynch and Kutt need to do more tracks together cause they mix well (5)
    Somethin's Gotta Give-If you saw the Decade of Excellence tour, you heard em do this live. I loved it when I heard it then. Love it more now. (5)
    Calling My Name-People have said it's like One Good Time and Smilin Faces. I agree, definitely a heart felt song. You can tell how Kutt has been feeling lately (5)

So yeah, overall I thought it was a well put together album. I liked the concept they played out, of Raw and Unkutt being a drug. That was cool. But that, is my review.

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    how the fuck do u give this album a 10......god there are so many fucken strange dick riders on this site....FUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty
    I give the album a 10, I thought Flip it ova, Dark Nights, Calm Down, buy the bar, flip cam and get kutt was the best, He touched on sensitive material, but also he had some party songs.He topped his last album "Feature Presentation".I wish though he would make another video for this album, i wanna see Flip it ova

Whats wrong with you? Why would you care if someone liked the album? Someone should come up to you and slap the shit out of you, and tell you to keep your doucheness to yourself.....FUCK

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    how the fuck do u give this album a 10......god there are so many fucken strange dick riders on this site....FUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty

i feel like you dont like anything

Quote Originally Posted by Naveed
    I thought it was horrible.
    The only songs i liked were Laughing Stock, Flip It Ova, and Somethings Gotta Give. I liked more songs from the Flamez Mixtape.
    Its not because of his talent either, its the shitty beats he uses.

I thought this was Kutts best cd and in general was an awesome cd