Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: E-Terrorists Targeting Hip-Hop Websites?

E-Terrorists Targeting Hip-Hop Websites?

Posted June 9, 2010

Infowarz.com

A startling trend has been invading hip-hop websites and other social networks across the world wide web, e-terrorists, also known as spammers, have bombarded websites recently with fear-based topics, disrupting readers with pointless nonless and disrupting their otherwise relaxing day.

On the website Therealtechn9ne.com, a user under the moniker "Reelshit" has been steadily bombing the site with various stories lifted from political and propaganda websites in an effort to "educate" the members. The website, established in 2001 as a means for fans of the rap artist Tech N9ne to follow along with his music and share info on other musicians and offtopic humor, has seen its followers respond to the terrorist in force, including vulgarity, anger, and from one afro'd member, a steady shaking of his head.

During a briefing at the White House this morning, Press Secratary Robert Gibbs acknowledged that President Barack Obama is aware of the incidents, and has released a statement which in part reads, "Members of TRTN.com, I'm am fully aware of the sadness and anger many of you are feeling, and trust me when I say the power of this mighty country stands behind you. We are currently tracking this "Reelshit" terrorist down, and will do whatever it takes to put an end to your suffering. I have given the CIA all the backing it needs to disrupt his spams, including rising prices on Little Debbie Snack Cakes, increasing the levels of corn syrup in soda in his designated area, and adding itching powder to his computer seat. Rest assured, in time, we will weed this terrorist out."

Former President George W. Bush, under harsh criticism for instigating a high level of paranoia and anxiety during his 8 years of office, was pressed by reporters today at Pebble Beach Golf Course. The President, at first debuking any questions, fired back. "To the members of that website, I apologize for creating disallusioned young men out there who have nothing better to do than sit at their computers and pray for this great Earth of ours to fail, my suggestion to this E-Terrorist is to get a life, now if you reporters could back up for one second, check out this drive."

A leading expert in E-Psychology, Dr. Alyssa Cole-Siikez, University of Missouri, has long been tracking a parasite she believes is causing these bursts of fear and anxiety. "I called it the Mountain Dew Parasite", she said, adding "Heavy abuse of Mountain Dew backed with other non healthy, sugary snacks will slowly wreak havoc on a person's mind and body, lowering their confidence, self-esteem and general appearance. The host willy eventually take on an eery, almost Troll-like form, and will relegate themselves to unlit rooms, or damp basements, where they will spend all of their available time attempting to bring everyone down to their pathetic, sad existence." When asked if their was any suggestions she could give to the TRTN.com members, Dr. Cole-Siikez simply stated, "There is, and it is very simple. Don't feed the Troll"

LMFAO

Rofl.

ic.

THANK YOU! I wanted to do somethin like this but didnt wanna spend the time on it.

HAHAHAHA I didnt even read it but I love it.

Edit: Attached is a photo of the alleged suspect...

<p ="text-align:left">

Thats why u keep posting that pic lol ^^ ....how did i get the cole last name? lol

<p ="text-align:left">

i lost it at the "one afro'd member, a steady shaking of his head."

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    <p ="TEXT-ALIGN: left">

hahahahahahahahahahahahahha fucking win

VTFU !!