Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: Let's show we support Kutt.

  1. #1

    Let's show we support Kutt.

    Alright so every one knows that Kutt has been upset about the fact that people are always saying how much they love him, or think that his music is the shit, but his album sales don't show it. Well, what I thought we could do was just post a picture of us holding Raw and Unkutt. Pretty simple. He might not see it at first, but if maybe people like Bean or Britton see it...they can refer Kutt to it and let him know. So yeah, I'll start it off...

    <p ="text-align: left;"><img src="http://priv.strangetest.com/wp-content/uploads/vbullfiles/t13355-0608001332.jpg?width=721" alt=""/>[/p]

  2. #2
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    I got my shit off i tunes. I don't know how to show it without just posting the songs and then thats a free link to bootleggers so i aint doin that. But i bought it Kutt man and that shit is raw. I can't stop listening to it. Best one yet. I'm pushing everyone to buy this shit.

  3. #3
    I just don't want Kutt to quit makin music dude. That would blow.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    I know. But he says at the end of Callin my Name that he won't. But it would suck if he had to leave strange to be able to keep making music. I didn't know there was any problem in strange with him not making money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    I just don't want Kutt to quit makin music dude. That would blow.

  5. #5
    i jus looked, and Feature Presentation sold about 3,000...that's jus ridiculous. He deserves a hell of a lot more than that.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    Hell yeah he does. I loved that album. How can you be as good as kutty and only sell 3000 albums. Thats nuts. Theres 20000 fans on this site. And most of them have heard the cd so why only 3000 albums. Thats garbage.

  7. #7
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    i tried lol

    <p ="text-align: left;">

  8. #8
    But like, at the Boise meet and greet when I had him sign Feature Presentation, he asked me if I had pre-ordered Raw and Unkutt. I told him I didn't have a credit card so I couldn't, but I was gonna buy it first day it came out. He kinda looked at me like he didn't believe what I was sayin. That kinda showed me he's losing hope in Strange Music fans. Kinda saddening.

    edit: haha nice cole.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    Yeah. Its sad. This is supposed to be one of the most loyal and greatest fan bases and he only sold 3000 albums on feature presentation? Wish there was something we could get people to start saying to him at the meet and greets who bought the album to show love. Thatd be cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    But like, at the Boise meet and greet when I had him sign Feature Presentation, he asked me if I had pre-ordered Raw and Unkutt. I told him I didn't have a credit card so I couldn't, but I was gonna buy it first day it came out. He kinda looked at me like he didn't believe what I was sayin. That kinda showed me he's losing hope in Strange Music fans. Kinda saddening.

    edit: haha nice cole.

  10. #10
    Well, for the rest of the shows...people could jus bring the album to the meet and greet Lol That'd show they bought it. Hopefully I get to meet Kutt again durin his solo tour when he comes to Boise in July and have em sign my copy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Yeah. Its sad. This is supposed to be one of the most loyal and greatest fan bases and he only sold 3000 albums on feature presentation? Wish there was something we could get people to start saying to him at the meet and greets who bought the album to show love. Thatd be cool.


    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    But like, at the Boise meet and greet when I had him sign Feature Presentation, he asked me if I had pre-ordered Raw and Unkutt. I told him I didn't have a credit card so I couldn't, but I was gonna buy it first day it came out. He kinda looked at me like he didn't believe what I was sayin. That kinda showed me he's losing hope in Strange Music fans. Kinda saddening.

    edit: haha nice cole.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 08:42 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 07:25 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 09:37 AM
  4. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 07:48 AM
  5. Black people show your support.....
    By K.O.D. "King of Dallas" in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 09:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •