Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: Whats Your poison?

  1. #1
    Senior Member BMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    358

    Whats Your poison?

    <p ="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial">I wanted to know what kinda shit everybody else is doin nowadays...I used to experiment with everything, shrooms to dmt to blow to acid to pills of any kind, you name it. I dropped drinking for the most part a couple years ago, along with the psychedellics...too much for the brain. All I do now is smoke weed and do beans. Dont really smoke em anymore but its a high you cant touch[/p]

  2. #2
    ehh used to snort a grip of coke,used to put 50 pieces in joints and smoke that shit,used to be able to drop over 10 ex pillz inna night,used to bake cat tranquelizer(special k) in the oven and snort that shit,ive basically done everything from opium to meth, but now ive been clean for about 5 years since ive been with my wife,i dont even smoke ciggs any more,i drink about 3 to 4 beers in about 2 weeks time,

  3. #3
    Senior Member jeff48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    120
    opiates are my shit, and of course weed. used to pop thizz every day and smoke wet. used to take alot of xanax too. but now i just stick to my daloudid and bud, and drinking of course... dont really count that as a drug tho

  4. #4
    Senior Member TechNette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,002
    weed and liquor. thats all i need.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    alcohol is all i need, kids say no to drugs!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    Weed is the only thing for me. Im a recovering alcoholic so i can't drink. And i don't like any chemicals. I don't like cigarettes because of the chemicals. LOL.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    the only pills i pop are anti depresants. *sits in corner slitting my wrists whilst singing some brokencyde*

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Weed is the only thing for me. Im a recovering alcoholic so i can't drink. And i don't like any chemicals. I don't like cigarettes because of the chemicals. LOL.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    LOL. I was perscribed xanax and had to stop taking them cause i was getting hooked. I got addicted to shit to easily and weed takes care of my depression and anxiety for the most part. I don't need anything else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    the only pills i pop are anti depresants. *sits in corner slitting my wrists whilst singing some brokencyde*

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Weed is the only thing for me. Im a recovering alcoholic so i can't drink. And i don't like any chemicals. I don't like cigarettes because of the chemicals. LOL.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    btw for those that think i like brokencyde, hell no! i was being a smart ass lol.

    i was on prozac but it didnt do shit lol so they put me on some other shit, i think anti depressants are a load of shit lmao.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    LOL. I was perscribed xanax and had to stop taking them cause i was getting hooked. I got addicted to shit to easily and weed takes care of my depression and anxiety for the most part. I don't need anything else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    the only pills i pop are anti depresants. *sits in corner slitting my wrists whilst singing some brokencyde*

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Weed is the only thing for me. Im a recovering alcoholic so i can't drink. And i don't like any chemicals. I don't like cigarettes because of the chemicals. LOL.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    Me too. I've been tried on 4 different kinds. I eventually said fuck it and started smoking heavy. Its all just a way for pharmaceutical companies to make more money. I bet it works for some but sure as shit didn't for me. It made it all worse for me. On Celexa i think it was i had suicidal thoughts. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    btw for those that think i like brokencyde, hell no! i was being a smart ass lol.

    i was on prozac but it didnt do shit lol so they put me on some other shit, i think anti depressants are a load of shit lmao.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    LOL. I was perscribed xanax and had to stop taking them cause i was getting hooked. I got addicted to shit to easily and weed takes care of my depression and anxiety for the most part. I don't need anything else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    the only pills i pop are anti depresants. *sits in corner slitting my wrists whilst singing some brokencyde*

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Weed is the only thing for me. Im a recovering alcoholic so i can't drink. And i don't like any chemicals. I don't like cigarettes because of the chemicals. LOL.

Similar Threads

  1. POISON MAN- Hard Line Video
    By MetaPmUsic in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2013, 12:07 AM
  2. whats up with the ep's and lp's
    By johnmeredith in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 08:48 AM
  3. Poison Mist
    By AmeriKiLLa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 10:22 AM
  4. whats up
    By traci dawn mitchell in forum Post your Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 10:45 PM
  5. "Wait a Minute" DJ Poison Ivy version
    By steviestone in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 07:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •