Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Your poison?

Whats Your poison?

<p ="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial">I wanted to know what kinda shit everybody else is doin nowadays...I used to experiment with everything, shrooms to dmt to blow to acid to pills of any kind, you name it. I dropped drinking for the most part a couple years ago, along with the psychedellics...too much for the brain. All I do now is smoke weed and do beans. Dont really smoke em anymore but its a high you cant touch[/p]

ehh used to snort a grip of coke,used to put 50 pieces in joints and smoke that shit,used to be able to drop over 10 ex pillz inna night,used to bake cat tranquelizer(special k) in the oven and snort that shit,ive basically done everything from opium to meth, but now ive been clean for about 5 years since ive been with my wife,i dont even smoke ciggs any more,i drink about 3 to 4 beers in about 2 weeks time,

opiates are my shit, and of course weed. used to pop thizz every day and smoke wet. used to take alot of xanax too. but now i just stick to my daloudid and bud, and drinking of course... dont really count that as a drug tho

weed and liquor. thats all i need.

alcohol is all i need, kids say no to drugs!

Weed is the only thing for me. Im a recovering alcoholic so i can't drink. And i don't like any chemicals. I don't like cigarettes because of the chemicals. LOL.

the only pills i pop are anti depresants. *sits in corner slitting my wrists whilst singing some brokencyde*

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Weed is the only thing for me. Im a recovering alcoholic so i can't drink. And i don't like any chemicals. I don't like cigarettes because of the chemicals. LOL.

LOL. I was perscribed xanax and had to stop taking them cause i was getting hooked. I got addicted to shit to easily and weed takes care of my depression and anxiety for the most part. I don't need anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    the only pills i pop are anti depresants. *sits in corner slitting my wrists whilst singing some brokencyde*

btw for those that think i like brokencyde, hell no! i was being a smart ass lol.

i was on prozac but it didnt do shit lol so they put me on some other shit, i think anti depressants are a load of shit lmao.

LOL. I was perscribed xanax and had to stop taking them cause i was getting hooked. I got addicted to shit to easily and weed takes care of my depression and anxiety for the most part. I don't need anything else.

Me too. I've been tried on 4 different kinds. I eventually said fuck it and started smoking heavy. Its all just a way for pharmaceutical companies to make more money. I bet it works for some but sure as shit didn't for me. It made it all worse for me. On Celexa i think it was i had suicidal thoughts. LOL.

btw for those that think i like brokencyde, hell no! i was being a smart ass lol.

i was on prozac but it didnt do shit lol so they put me on some other shit, i think anti depressants are a load of shit lmao.