Thread: STRANGE DAYS JUNE 15-BMORE MD!

STRANGE DAYS JUNE 15-BMORE MD!

anyone going besides me that is on the real tech n9ne and if so...WHO are you anticipating to see the most besides Tech OBVIOUSLY? ME its Brotha Lynch Hung and Cognito and Big Scoob cause Ive never seen before live!!

never seen any one of them before live

Not going to bmore but i'm going thursday and i'm excited to see tech and scoob and blh. And not on strange im fucking stoked to see STevie Stone.

damn thats dope! I mean like Stevie Stone is opening at the show your going to?DAMN! some local act in bmore Homicydal Maniaxe who I have heard before and are good are opening for tech at the bmore show...is all who I know is opening so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Not going to bmore but i'm going thursday and i'm excited to see tech and scoob and blh. And not on strange im fucking stoked to see STevie Stone.

I'll be at the B-More show too homie, i'm lookin' forward to Cognito and BLH set too since I never seen them perform live, and I like both their new albums. I always luv seein' the trinity too, yaddaimean, Tech, Krizz, and Kutt.

All the TRTN.com members should get together and toast wit sum KC Tea or sumthin when we get there, wut yall think?

-"Q"

homicydal maniaxe are dope.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Johnstone
    damn thats dope! I mean like Stevie Stone is opening at the show your going to?DAMN! some local act in bmore Homicydal Maniaxe who I have heard before and are good are opening for tech at the bmore show...is all who I know is opening so far...

sounds DOPE to ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    I'll be at the B-More show too homie, i'm lookin' forward to Cognito and BLH set too since I never seen them perform live, and I like both their new albums. I always luv seein' the trinity too, yaddaimean, Tech, Krizz, and Kutt.

All the TRTN.com members should get together and toast wit sum KC Tea or sumthin when we get there, wut yall think?

-"Q"

maybe I need to check out their newer shit on myspace or some shit!...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Zakrajsek
    homicydal maniaxe are dope.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Johnstone