Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Kutt Raw N UN-KUTT

  1. #1

    Kutt Raw N UN-KUTT

    Who has this album yet or has it and if so what u think? ME personally am banging my head n grooving to EVERY track he comes CORRECT on this shit fo real!!!! BEST KUTT CD YET!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    I loved the shit. My favorites are buy the bar and calm down. Stevie kills that shit and nesto the owner killed buy the bar. This album was a dope kutty album. I like how he touched on the bootleggers and non cd buyers though. I just don't like how he complained the whole time. Asking for supporters to buy your album is one thing but bitching cause you can't feed your 6 kids isn't. Its not my fault you got 6 kids by like 4 different mommas. I loved letter to my kids but was dissappointed in the way he presented Callin my Name. I'd give the album 4stars out of 5.

  3. #3
    the shit is dope but i think they took the worst song to make the video of i hope they make another

  4. #4
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    I'm comparing to everything. Not just strange music and especially not K.O.D. But thats what Kutty does is rap about bitches. Thats how he got his name. What else do you expect to hear.?? I agree that people aren't hard enough but overall i'd give it a 4 out of 5. K.O.D. was a 5. Feature presentation i thought was a 5. Genius i put at a 4. But i put BLH at a 5 with DAAM. I liked this album.

    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    no where near a 4 out of 5......so ur comparing this to k.o.d.....which ripped this album in ever part possible....moajority of the cd was bitching and rapping about bitches.......people on this site arent hard enough on strange music artists

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    I loved the shit. My favorites are buy the bar and calm down. Stevie kills that shit and nesto the owner killed buy the bar. This album was a dope kutty album. I like how he touched on the bootleggers and non cd buyers though. I just don't like how he complained the whole time. Asking for supporters to buy your album is one thing but bitching cause you can't feed your 6 kids isn't. Its not my fault you got 6 kids by like 4 different mommas. I loved letter to my kids but was dissappointed in the way he presented Callin my Name. I'd give the album 4stars out of 5.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    Strange music is all that will ever get a 5 from me but like i told cole. I grew up on strange music and been listening to tech for over half my life so i like all strange music more than anyone else. Thats prolly just me though.

    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    i guess i dont believe in 5 out of 5 albums.....cause nothing is prefect

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    I'm comparing to everything. Not just strange music and especially not K.O.D. But thats what Kutty does is rap about bitches. Thats how he got his name. What else do you expect to hear.?? I agree that people aren't hard enough but overall i'd give it a 4 out of 5. K.O.D. was a 5. Feature presentation i thought was a 5. Genius i put at a 4. But i put BLH at a 5 with DAAM. I liked this album.

    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    no where near a 4 out of 5......so ur comparing this to k.o.d.....which ripped this album in ever part possible....moajority of the cd was bitching and rapping about bitches.......people on this site arent hard enough on strange music artists

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    I loved the shit. My favorites are buy the bar and calm down. Stevie kills that shit and nesto the owner killed buy the bar. This album was a dope kutty album. I like how he touched on the bootleggers and non cd buyers though. I just don't like how he complained the whole time. Asking for supporters to buy your album is one thing but bitching cause you can't feed your 6 kids isn't. Its not my fault you got 6 kids by like 4 different mommas. I loved letter to my kids but was dissappointed in the way he presented Callin my Name. I'd give the album 4stars out of 5.

  6. #6
    true! I am a sucker for anything Strange Music! sorry yall!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Strange music is all that will ever get a 5 from me but like i told cole. I grew up on strange music and been listening to tech for over half my life so i like all strange music more than anyone else. Thats prolly just me though.

    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    i guess i dont believe in 5 out of 5 albums.....cause nothing is prefect

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    I'm comparing to everything. Not just strange music and especially not K.O.D. But thats what Kutty does is rap about bitches. Thats how he got his name. What else do you expect to hear.?? I agree that people aren't hard enough but overall i'd give it a 4 out of 5. K.O.D. was a 5. Feature presentation i thought was a 5. Genius i put at a 4. But i put BLH at a 5 with DAAM. I liked this album.

    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    no where near a 4 out of 5......so ur comparing this to k.o.d.....which ripped this album in ever part possible....moajority of the cd was bitching and rapping about bitches.......people on this site arent hard enough on strange music artists

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    I loved the shit. My favorites are buy the bar and calm down. Stevie kills that shit and nesto the owner killed buy the bar. This album was a dope kutty album. I like how he touched on the bootleggers and non cd buyers though. I just don't like how he complained the whole time. Asking for supporters to buy your album is one thing but bitching cause you can't feed your 6 kids isn't. Its not my fault you got 6 kids by like 4 different mommas. I loved letter to my kids but was dissappointed in the way he presented Callin my Name. I'd give the album 4stars out of 5.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    See now thats just rude. I'm not dick riding i just know what kind of music i like. I'm from MO so i like that and i like the delivery. I rep my state and do it right. How is that dickriding. Sounds like your just trying too hard to not dickride.

    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    no offence.....but this thread is full of dick riding

  8. #8
    agree with that even though i aint from the MO

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    See now thats just rude. I'm not dick riding i just know what kind of music i like. I'm from MO so i like that and i like the delivery. I rep my state and do it right. How is that dickriding. Sounds like your just trying too hard to not dickride.

    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    no offence.....but this thread is full of dick riding

  9. #9
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    He's just a crybaby. Strange music is why we're here so why is it when we talk about liking a strange music cd its dickriding?? I just don't get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Johnstone
    agree with that even though i aint from the MO

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    See now thats just rude. I'm not dick riding i just know what kind of music i like. I'm from MO so i like that and i like the delivery. I rep my state and do it right. How is that dickriding. Sounds like your just trying too hard to not dickride.

    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    no offence.....but this thread is full of dick riding

  10. #10
    I'm liking the CD quite a bit so far. I still think DAAM is the best release so far this year.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 05:07 AM
  2. Kutt Calhoun "Raw And Un-Kutt" FREE SAMPLER
    By Rusty in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 08:50 PM
  3. Kutt talks about Raw and Un-Kutt and Tour
    By Strange Music HQ in forum Videos
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 08:09 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 07:27 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 09:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •