Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kutt Raw N UN-KUTT

Kutt Raw N UN-KUTT

Who has this album yet or has it and if so what u think? ME personally am banging my head n grooving to EVERY track he comes CORRECT on this shit fo real!!!! BEST KUTT CD YET!

I loved the shit. My favorites are buy the bar and calm down. Stevie kills that shit and nesto the owner killed buy the bar. This album was a dope kutty album. I like how he touched on the bootleggers and non cd buyers though. I just don't like how he complained the whole time. Asking for supporters to buy your album is one thing but bitching cause you can't feed your 6 kids isn't. Its not my fault you got 6 kids by like 4 different mommas. I loved letter to my kids but was dissappointed in the way he presented Callin my Name. I'd give the album 4stars out of 5.

the shit is dope but i think they took the worst song to make the video of i hope they make another

I'm comparing to everything. Not just strange music and especially not K.O.D. But thats what Kutty does is rap about bitches. Thats how he got his name. What else do you expect to hear.?? I agree that people aren't hard enough but overall i'd give it a 4 out of 5. K.O.D. was a 5. Feature presentation i thought was a 5. Genius i put at a 4. But i put BLH at a 5 with DAAM. I liked this album.

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    no where near a 4 out of 5......so ur comparing this to k.o.d.....which ripped this album in ever part possible....moajority of the cd was bitching and rapping about bitches.......people on this site arent hard enough on strange music artists

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    I loved the shit. My favorites are buy the bar and calm down. Stevie kills that shit and nesto the owner killed buy the bar. This album was a dope kutty album. I like how he touched on the bootleggers and non cd buyers though. I just don't like how he complained the whole time. Asking for supporters to buy your album is one thing but bitching cause you can't feed your 6 kids isn't. Its not my fault you got 6 kids by like 4 different mommas. I loved letter to my kids but was dissappointed in the way he presented Callin my Name. I'd give the album 4stars out of 5.

Strange music is all that will ever get a 5 from me but like i told cole. I grew up on strange music and been listening to tech for over half my life so i like all strange music more than anyone else. Thats prolly just me though.

i guess i dont believe in 5 out of 5 albums.....cause nothing is prefect

I'm comparing to everything. Not just strange music and especially not K.O.D. But thats what Kutty does is rap about bitches. Thats how he got his name. What else do you expect to hear.?? I agree that people aren't hard enough but overall i'd give it a 4 out of 5. K.O.D. was a 5. Feature presentation i thought was a 5. Genius i put at a 4. But i put BLH at a 5 with DAAM. I liked this album.

no where near a 4 out of 5......so ur comparing this to k.o.d.....which ripped this album in ever part possible....moajority of the cd was bitching and rapping about bitches.......people on this site arent hard enough on strange music artists

true! I am a sucker for anything Strange Music! sorry yall!

Strange music is all that will ever get a 5 from me but like i told cole. I grew up on strange music and been listening to tech for over half my life so i like all strange music more than anyone else. Thats prolly just me though.

i guess i dont believe in 5 out of 5 albums.....cause nothing is prefect

See now thats just rude. I'm not dick riding i just know what kind of music i like. I'm from MO so i like that and i like the delivery. I rep my state and do it right. How is that dickriding. Sounds like your just trying too hard to not dickride.

no offence.....but this thread is full of dick riding

agree with that even though i aint from the MO

See now thats just rude. I'm not dick riding i just know what kind of music i like. I'm from MO so i like that and i like the delivery. I rep my state and do it right. How is that dickriding. Sounds like your just trying too hard to not dickride.

He's just a crybaby. Strange music is why we're here so why is it when we talk about liking a strange music cd its dickriding?? I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Johnstone
    agree with that even though i aint from the MO

I'm liking the CD quite a bit so far. I still think DAAM is the best release so far this year.