Thread: Kutt, you better appreciate me!!!! Lol.

Kutt, you better appreciate me!!!! Lol.

So, yesterday in another thread I said for the past few Strange releases, I've been pawning things in order to go out an buy them. Well, today I am going to Hastings Music Store, and selling back 12 CDs, in order to have the money to buy one Raw and Unkutt CD. Now the reason this doesn't bother me, is because I rarely listen to actual CDs any more...but always thought it was nice to have the hard copy around for collecting purposes. But today I decided to just say, Fuck it Strange Music deserves to have their CDs actually bought over any other record company. So yeah. I did wanna make a list of the CDs I'm selling though. Keep in mind, I have all of em on Itunes still...so it's not like I'm getting rid of my music, just the CDs it came on..
    1. Fabolous-Loso's Way
    2. The Game-LAX
    3. TI-Paper Trail
    4. Ice Cube-Raw Footage
    5. Usher-Here I Stand (Yes, I like Usher. Blow me Lol)
    6. Kanye West- 808 and Heart Break
    7. Ray J- All I Feel (Actually not that bad of an album, so once again, blow me)
    8. Jim Jones- American Gangster
    9. Lil Wayne- Carter III (Honestly, I should of sold this CD a long time ago)
    10. Young Jeez- The Recession
    11. Rick Ross- Trilla
    12. Nas-Untitled

Oh and a non-CD, Shaun White Snowboarding for the 360...Lol.

The T.I the only one worth holdin onto, the rest have only one use...gravel hockey.

LAX, Raw Footage, and Loso's Way are good CDs. I don't know what the fuck you talkin bout Lol

Quote Originally Posted by VIP
    The T.I the only one worth holdin onto, the rest have only one use...gravel hockey.

fuck u id keep ice cube b4 t.i butt then again i chould never sell any of my proud to say 356 cd collection lol yadadimean

a lot of the those cd's are more then worth keeping

Quote Originally Posted by iKing
    lol nothing worth keeping. You're choosing Strange over them. Good choice.

Cube's the man, but that cd was forgettable after the first 2 plays. Same can be said for The Game.

Quote Originally Posted by DURSO
    fuck u id keep ice cube b4 t.i butt then again i chould never sell any of my proud to say 356 cd collection lol yadadimean

only half of those are worth keeping to me, so good deal

Store credit I ended up with $36. Soo I bought Raw and Unkutt, along with a hard copy of Automatic cause I only had it on Itunes.

yeah raw footage wasnt like amerikaz most wanted butt it still was worth more than 2 playz

Quote Originally Posted by VIP
    Cube's the man, but that cd was forgettable after the first 2 plays. Same can be said for The Game.

Quote Originally Posted by DURSO