Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: KiD-CuDi "Cudderisback"

  1. #1
    Senior Member Mizery93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    556

    KiD-CuDi "Cudderisback"

    I like the track alot..Vid is funny..check it..


  2. #2
    Senior Member Mizery93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    556

  3. #3
    Senior Member MrEst.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    291
    Cudi is so dope ,funny as dude.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    This shit is dope. I love the video. I'm the same way when i get some goodie and its been a min. ALWAYS HUG YOUR DRUG DEALER!!!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member MrEst.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    291
    I have'nt smoked in like 2 years ,tryin to stay out of trouble ,but I do miss that shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    This shit is dope. I love the video. I'm the same way when i get some goodie and its been a min. ALWAYS HUG YOUR DRUG DEALER!!!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    Good deal. I'm always glad to hear about people who don't smoke anymore. But thats really how it goes. Atleast around my parts. But keep up the sobriety man. Sorenity Prayer if you need to. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrestrada0908
    I have'nt smoked in like 2 years ,tryin to stay out of trouble ,but I do miss that shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    This shit is dope. I love the video. I'm the same way when i get some goodie and its been a min. ALWAYS HUG YOUR DRUG DEALER!!!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    i like Cudi, but not feelin this. video was funny though

  8. #8
    Senior Member MrEst.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    291
    Sorenityyyy noww ha ha ha

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Good deal. I'm always glad to hear about people who don't smoke anymore. But thats really how it goes. Atleast around my parts. But keep up the sobriety man. Sorenity Prayer if you need to. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrestrada0908
    I have'nt smoked in like 2 years ,tryin to stay out of trouble ,but I do miss that shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    This shit is dope. I love the video. I'm the same way when i get some goodie and its been a min. ALWAYS HUG YOUR DRUG DEALER!!!!

  9. #9
    Vid was funny, song was ok not as good as alot of his shit but still good.

Similar Threads

  1. Kid Cudi
    By James Franco in forum Rumors
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 03:51 AM
  2. Do we have any kid cudi fans out there?
    By JasonPowell in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 02:17 AM
  3. So Kid Cudi
    By Scurvy in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 10:24 PM
  4. KID Cudi Man on The Moon?
    By NathanRosier in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 09:39 PM
  5. Kid Cudi?
    By NathanRosier in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 12:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •