Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what do yall think about the new tech n9ne shit

what do yall think about the new tech n9ne shit

i listened to bot o.g. and whats' yo psycho i thought they were both the shit i like o.g. a lil biit more but thts just me... hit me up wit a comment show some love tell me what u think of em

<em>TECHNICIONS MOUNT UHHP</em>

<em>(O.G) if you hvnt herd it vvvv</em>

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxu6PbvijrI

(whats Yo psycho) if you havnt herd it

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHOZcCZqcBM

not really feelin the new shit, but its cool. 2010 is all about the new Strangers for me.

OG is good but What's Your Psycho is straight fire.

I liked em both but i liked O.G. better. This is just the commercial stuff we're hearing though. I think the most of it will not be dark persay but definately still have fucked up lyrics. Thats techs life and it doesn't change overnight. I don't think he can get away from the disfunction. But who knows. But i really think this album will be a commercial type album to get alot of new fans and then he'll slide more into the "old" tech.

i think he sorta ditched the dark shit after k.o.d. .. i think it was he just let it all out on the cd to get over it and now hes doin some party ass shit ahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    I liked em both but i liked O.G. better. This is just the commercial stuff we're hearing though. I think the most of it will not be dark persay but definately still have fucked up lyrics. Thats techs life and it doesn't change overnight. I don't think he can get away from the disfunction. But who knows. But i really think this album will be a commercial type album to get alot of new fans and then he'll slide more into the "old" tech.

i think the chorus is better on whats yo psycho its more of an anthem i think thts ill gotta say tht blh was sorta slackin on his verse tho

Quote Originally Posted by iKing
    I liked What's Yo Psycho for Tech's verse. OG as a song was better. The chorus and beat is the best part of it, tough.

You can never ditch the dark shit forever man. Coming from speaking personally you can never leave it completely. Especially not after you've been enthralled in it. And his mom is sick again from what i hear and that influences his mood greatly. If something happens with his kids or wife again he'll be right back. We just have to hope none of that happens and he gets to stay even minded so he can keep a good even keel on the dark and party shit.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan hewitt
    i think he sorta ditched the dark shit after k.o.d. .. i think it was he just let it all out on the cd to get over it and now hes doin some party ass shit ahaha

fuk there both fire dig them lots ahaha

Ha yeah, the Anthem works sometimes and it definitely did there. But I like hearing wordplay like "..A Yates, I'm hella fire like the food at Ollie Gates" in the chorus.

i think the chorus is better on whats yo psycho its more of an anthem i think thts ill gotta say tht blh was sorta slackin on his verse tho

I liked What's Yo Psycho for Tech's verse. OG as a song was better. The chorus and beat is the best part of it, tough.

hes tryin hard as fuk not to like on last sad song he keeps satin how he wants to get out of this hole before it becomes part of hime but yeah i feel ya its alllways there in the back of your head no matter wat u say or do

You can never ditch the dark shit forever man. Coming from speaking personally you can never leave it completely. Especially not after you've been enthralled in it. And his mom is sick again from what i hear and that influences his mood greatly. If something happens with his kids or wife again he'll be right back. We just have to hope none of that happens and he gets to stay even minded so he can keep a good even keel on the dark and party shit.

and yeah i just want tech to do wat he duz i really dnt want to see him depressed i just want him to make the boma ass shit he known for

hes tryin hard as fuk not to like on last sad song he keeps satin how he wants to get out of this hole before it becomes part of hime but yeah i feel ya its alllways there in the back of your head no matter wat u say or do