Thread: Reely?

Reely?

I'm just starting this so not every thread is one by "reelshit". Spammington.Over n' out.

10-4 Good buddy, Copy that!

it amazes me how he doesnt think he is spamming. i finally gave in and sent a message to the admin to ban him. and im sure im not the first to do so today

Nope, so do I...

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    it amazes me how he doesnt think he is spamming. i finally gave in and sent a message to the admin to ban him. and im sure im not the first to do so today

i sent a great one to the admin hopefully chunky has a heart attack when he sees hes banned lol

Well, he said he wasn't spamming before. So in order to prove he wasn't spamming, he's now spamming.

makes sense to me. lol

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Well, he said he wasn't spamming before. So in order to prove he wasn't spamming, he's now spamming.