Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: for people who heard "KC TEA"

  1. #1
    Senior Member T-MAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    131

    for people who heard "KC TEA"

    is the song dope? im seein tech friday in the chi.


  2. #2
    Song coulda been better I thought.. but it got the crowd hyped just cuz its fresh

  3. #3

  4. #4
    your face sounds like shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Alec
    sounds like shit, honestly. not talking about the audio quality either.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Halii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,056
    it sounds pretty good. i was gettin too hyphy to really listen to it. haha.

  6. #6
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903
    You're both faggots.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alec
    because i dissed your #1 rapper? lol go ride dick more.


    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    your face sounds like shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Alec
    sounds like shit, honestly. not talking about the audio quality either.

  7. #7
    no just cause. but assuming is bad for your health. you should stop, it could kill you one day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alec
    because i dissed your #1 rapper? lol go ride dick more.


    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    your face sounds like shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Alec
    sounds like shit, honestly. not talking about the audio quality either.

  8. #8
    annnnnd last time i checked, i only pound vagina. sooo you're wrong buddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    You're both faggots.


    Quote Originally Posted by Alec
    because i dissed your #1 rapper? lol go ride dick more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    your face sounds like shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Alec
    sounds like shit, honestly. not talking about the audio quality either.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Halii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,056
    why do you even bother to argue over the internet? go smoke some weed or do something productive.
    i bet if we were talking face to face very little of this offensive bullshit would be said.

  10. #10
    Cause I dont smoke weed, and it's my summer break so the word "productive" doesn't exist in my vocabulary until August 27th.

    Annnnnd saying offensive shit to someones face is quite easy. I don't know why people always say that things wouldn't be said face to face, when the task isn't very difficult what so ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Halii
    why do you even bother to argue over the internet? go smoke some weed or do something productive.
    i bet if we were talking face to face very little of this offensive bullshit would be said.

Similar Threads

  1. Funny People Makin Funna People
    By RaunchMowfEntertainment in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:50 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 08:16 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 06:18 AM
  4. Any people
    By The Chef in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 10:22 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 03:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •