Thread: And it was music to my ears!

And it was music to my ears!

So I went to Tech's show on the 3rd and heard one of the most beautiful sounds ever; I believe Scenario had asked if the Juggalos were in the house and I heard a few "whoop whoop" morons go off, but the were QUICKLY drowned out by the crowd booing Juggalos. It was SO great.

Personally icp ain't my thing but as long as they enjoying the music n not starting shit I'm cool with em but I have met some stupid fuckin juggalos

Quote Originally Posted by T-Money($)
    haha I feel you. *Cue the pissed off juggalos*

Exactly... I beleive the juggalos are the ones that chant family over n over as long as no one doin stupid shit I'm cool with em but I personally don't care for icp. The worst thing for me is when I go to a tech show with my face painted that looks nothin like juggalo paint n people ask if I'm a juggalo... He'll naw but I got no problems with any... Yet

Quote Originally Posted by T-Money($)
    exactly I feel ya on that one man I like some of ICPs stuff but I am not a juggalo by any means. Not saying its a bad thing but just not one. Im not into painting up my face but some people are and hey I respect them like Ryan said as long as they not doing stupid shit.

I just wish the bulk of them used deoderant

So as long as they spend money you're cool with them??? Lmaooooooooooooo
    At least u keeps it real my ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Carey
    Juggalos bring a huge and dedicated fan base. Yeah, there are a lot of dumbass Juggalos but there are a lot of dumbass Technitions also. As long as they are supporting Strange, I have no problems with them.