Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: KC Tea Music Video

  1. #1
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216

    KC Tea Music Video

    From scoob's twitter:

    <p ="text-align: left;"><img src="http://priv.strangetest.com/wp-content/uploads/vbullfiles/t13417-Picture2.png" alt=""/>[/p]


    2 videos shot a month and a half before the album release? legit

  2. #2
    thats legit

  3. #3
    Uhhhhh, that's fuckin sick!

  4. #4
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903
    I hope it's a legit video. Not like I'mma Tell. I mean, either way, it'll be dope I'm sure.

  5. #5
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    yeah, ive never been a fan of live videos like that. it could be like how Stevie Stone did the Midwest Explosion video

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    I hope it's a legit video. Not like I'mma Tell. I mean, either way, it'll be dope I'm sure.

  6. #6
    *waits for people from the show to come brag*

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    yeah, ive never been a fan of live videos like that. it could be like how Stevie Stone did the Midwest Explosion video


    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    I hope it's a legit video. Not like I'mma Tell. I mean, either way, it'll be dope I'm sure.

  7. #7
    This is random but,I wonder how many tracks cog will be on? Didn't he tell you he was on it cole?

  8. #8
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    he said he recorded for it, dont know if hes on for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rance-5592
    This is random but,I wonder how many tracks cog will be on? Didn't he tell you he was on it cole?

  9. #9
    Oh, hell yea. I hope he is man. And I hope scoob is atleast on as many tracks as he was on sickology too. He was on 3 wasn't he? "Dysfunctional," "Nothin," and "Sorry N Shit" right?

  10. #10
    Senior Member KodiakA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    766
    and on that note, TECH N9NE PLAYED THE NEW KC TEA SONG IN DENVER. The song is super legit tho

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    *waits for people from the show to come brag*


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    yeah, ive never been a fan of live videos like that. it could be like how Stevie Stone did the Midwest Explosion video

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    I hope it's a legit video. Not like I'mma Tell. I mean, either way, it'll be dope I'm sure.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 04:35 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 01:40 AM
  3. beautiful music fan made music video
    By RussVentimiglia in forum Videos
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 02:41 PM
  4. Strange Music - music video list
    By FrankSilverio in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 10:19 AM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 06:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •