Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: have yall noticed

  1. #1

    have yall noticed

    have yall noticed on some of the youtube videos of tech the lil wayne fans are talkin shit


    you know what i think that technicians its time for starting beef wit lil wayne fans


    this is why im callin on all of yall to start beef



    sincerly,


    johnny diaz


  2. #2
    seriously we should do some shit about this

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Thus is old news people been comparin Wayne vs tech for so long

  5. #5
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    johnny diaz, are you retarded?

  6. #6
    Do you really need to ask that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    johnny diaz, are you retarded?

  7. #7
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903
    Let's trace their IP addresses and find out where they live, hunt them down, and kill their families. That will prove Tech N9ne is better than Lil Wayne.

    Ride Tech's dick harder, you're almost a condom.

  8. #8
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    touché sir, touché indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    Do you really need to ask that?


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    johnny diaz, are you retarded?

  9. #9
    LMAO!! THIS all night all day!!

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Let's trace their IP addresses and find out where they live, hunt them down, and kill their families. That will prove Tech N9ne is better than Lil Wayne.

    Ride Tech's dick harder, you're almost a condom.

  10. #10
    It's like asking is the sky blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    touché sir, touché indeed


    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    Do you really need to ask that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    johnny diaz, are you retarded?

Similar Threads

  1. Getting noticed
    By doran heinsen in forum Post your Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2014, 02:06 PM
  2. have yall ever noticed
    By austin10 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 11:22 AM
  3. has anyone ever noticed???
    By cougakillnem in forum Rumors
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 07:53 PM
  4. Anyone noticed?
    By Pongo in forum Rumors
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 07:07 AM
  5. Anybody noticed
    By GreatScott in forum News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 11:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •