Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i just dont get it, are they listening?

i just dont get it, are they listening?

One thing I've always wondered about Tech N9ne's female fans.

Ok, so Im sure everyone has heard the songs Psycho Bitch and Psycho Bitch 2.

I've always considered my self a psycho bitch (cuz ima crazy lil bitch) UNTIL i heard Tech N9ne's song Psycho Bitch. I aint that kinda psycho.

So why, after hearing tech's perspective ona psycho bitch would you wear t-shirts and panties that say "psycho bitch" to his concert tryna get his attention like a groupie.

Listen to the words. he's tellin niggaz to stay away from psycho bitches.

i just dont get it.

let me know what u think

A. You are white. Don't say the N word like you're black.
    B. Every woman is a bitch or a whore.

That is all.

i second this notion

Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.

That is all.

Especially if you're from Kentucky, cunt.

If you're offended by that, stop using the word nigga, bitch.

Nigga Please

Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.

That is all.

"Break n my crib sniffin my draws lookn for white bitch hair on my balls"

listen to all u haters. if this was some other rappers site i woulda done canceled my account. but since its tech n9ne, i wont. and why u call me a whore, cuz i said if i wasnt happily engaged id be on a mission to fuck tech n9ne and kutt. not literally u dumb asses. i speak the truth, hate if u want. u dont know me, and as far as the whole sayin "nigga" thing. that will never stop ive used that word my whole life. in front of black ppl. and u just look like a pussy sayin "the N word". What about the white dude from hed p.e. that says nigga every other word in most of his songs. and never did i say i was offeneded by anything, i just think its ridiculous watchin bitch's at a tech n9ne show tryna be groupies wit a psycho bitch t shirt on when obviously its not a good thing to be a psycho bitch. so if u wanna hate, hate on them hoes. But ur prolly the "low standard" havin ass nigga thats tryna fuck them hoes cuz u cant get a real bitch. Im so disappointed to know that tech n9ne has so many fans that are nothin but haters. And im sure he would be too. Considering every other song of his says somethin about fuck haters. And hate on KY, cuz im from cincinnati, If its any of ur business i moved down here cuz i had a child and its a better enviornment for her. so get a life and an open mind cuz u'll never make it in this world now a days wit out one. And i would really like to know which one of my posts makes me look like a bitch, carey? Do u own a few psycho bitch t shirts, is that why ur hatin?

not trying to be rude but uh Jared from hed pe is mixed white/black so i think he can say it lol.And sum of those girls might be juggalettes ICP sells shirts that say that psycho bitch on them and it doesnt have anything to do with tech's songs but i mean i dont know just tryin to help out with sum sort of explanation for ya.I dont get to go to shows as Tech doesnt come to Louisiana so dont take my word for it. As far as the use of "nigga" i used to use that word to but i dunno im not hood so i figure it just aint right so i dont do it anymore but to each they own ya feel me!!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedbitch
    listen to all u haters. if this was some other rappers site i woulda done canceled my account. but since its tech n9ne, i wont. and why u call me a whore, cuz i said if i wasnt happily engaged id be on a mission to fuck tech n9ne and kutt. not literally u dumb asses. i speak the truth, hate if u want. u dont know me, and as far as the whole sayin "nigga" thing. that will never stop ive used that word my whole life. in front of black ppl. and u just look like a pussy sayin "the N word". What about the white dude from hed p.e. that says nigga every other word in most of his songs. and never did i say i was offeneded by anything, i just think its ridiculous watchin bitch's at a tech n9ne show tryna be groupies wit a psycho bitch t shirt on when obviously its not a good thing to be a psycho bitch. so if u wanna hate, hate on them hoes. But ur prolly the "low standard" havin ass nigga thats tryna fuck them hoes cuz u cant get a real bitch. Im so disappointed to know that tech n9ne has so many fans that are nothin but haters. And im sure he would be too. Considering every other song of his says somethin about fuck haters. And hate on KY, cuz im from cincinnati, If its any of ur business i moved down here cuz i had a child and its a better enviornment for her. so get a life and an open mind cuz u'll never make it in this world now a days wit out one. And i would really like to know which one of my posts makes me look like a bitch, carey? Do u own a few psycho bitch t shirts, is that why ur hatin?

lolwut

well thank u, i didnt know that he was mixed. ya learn somethin new every day. i just think its all ridiculous, racist shit, i mean. thats why i feel that it should be no problem that i use the word nigga. ppl on here prolly think (just cuz i said nigga) that im one of those white girls that really thinks their black and talks wit a heavy ghetto accent. and its funny the way ppl stereotype off a dumb shit. cuz im not like that at all. iv delt with racist shit my whole life cuz i usually date black dudes. and i have a strong hate for any kinda racism. and yes i do consider it racist to tell a white person they cant say nigga. and ive known plenty of black, mexican, white (whatever) ppl that completely agree w/ me on that. its fuckin 2010. if its ok that almost every girl is bi sexual cuz its some kinda trend now a days. then it should be ok for a white person to use the word nigga. i use that word to ify my homies, reguardless what race they are. i also use it like men are niggaz and women are bitches. thats just how i see it. i actually was just told by a black dude like a week ago that im coolest chick he's ever met cuz i just met him and did not hestitate to use the word nigga infront of him just cuz he's black. if i was black id take that to offense. its not like im runnin around callin black ppl niggers. i would never do that and im the first to stand up and say somethin when i hear someone sayin it. like i said its fuckin 2010, white and black ppl need to let the shit go.

Quote Originally Posted by 318FrO-dOugh
    not trying to be rude but uh Jared from hed pe is mixed white/black so i think he can say it lol.And sum of those girls might be juggalettes ICP sells shirts that say that psycho bitch on them and it doesnt have anything to do with tech's songs but i mean i dont know just tryin to help out with sum sort of explanation for ya.I dont get to go to shows as Tech doesnt come to Louisiana so dont take my word for it. As far as the use of "nigga" i used to use that word to but i dunno im not hood so i figure it just aint right so i dont do it anymore but to each they own ya feel me!!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedbitch