Thread: I take back what I said about Tech needs to stop with the E.Ps even though it wasnt really disrespectful

I take back what I said about Tech needs to stop with the E.Ps even though it wasnt really disrespectful

I guess thats like his mixtapes like his collabo albums to us as his fans. If you have the money go out and get boiling point and Ebah just look at them like like a solo album put together. I swear that track heavy really hit home to me. I remember back in high school I had a small lump in my back and people would try to make jokes even though now I think its gotten alot better since then its ironic that my favorite rapper feels the same way as a normal person and not afraid to talk about it just like his battle with God that alot of people can relate to. ThanksTech for your music.

What do you mean you had a Lump in your Back?

He's quasimoto duh!

im say first off thats fucked up 2nd off he has a point i wasnt really diggin the idea of 3 eps this year but you can look at EBAH And Boiling Like An Album and as klusterfuk as an ep i love all three of em i just really really want a full tech album

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktik888
    He's quasimoto duh!

yeah its dope how hes not afraid to put it all out there.. hes the best man..

Quote Originally Posted by Las Vegas Hustle

yeah its dope how hes not afraid to put it all out there.. hes the best man. yes he is and keepin a positive attitude along with all his pain