Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: This Ring Performance

  1. #1
    Senior Member Mizery93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    556

    This Ring Performance

    tech is doing "This Ring" again!! His best song ever IMO..

  2. #2
    Senior Member Mizery93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    556

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Shaking my Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    what does that stand for anyways???


    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    SMH

  5. #5
    I'm with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    SMH

  6. #6
    Senior Member Mizery93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    556
    just thought id put it up 4 those who want 2 see it..quit being a punk about it..

  7. #7
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    Why??? I'm going VIP next week and i was stoked to see that shit. I don't get to hyphy around a big crowd but aint afraid to in the comfort of my own home and that shit was dope. Thanks for that shit.

  8. #8
    It's old news dumbass

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery93
    just thought id put it up 4 those who want 2 see it..quit being a punk about it..

  9. #9
    Senior Member Mizery93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    556
    Old 4 you..new 4 someone else dumbass..

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    It's old news dumbass

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery93
    just thought id put it up 4 those who want 2 see it..quit being a punk about it..

  10. #10
    Nope it's old for everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery93
    Old 4 you..new 4 someone else dumbass..


    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    It's old news dumbass

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery93
    just thought id put it up 4 those who want 2 see it..quit being a punk about it..

Similar Threads

  1. 2Pac hologram performance *AMAZING*
    By AlexM in forum Videos
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 07:05 AM
  2. Hopsin Live performance in HD!
    By GNP in forum Videos
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 08:54 AM
  3. THIS RING?
    By ElizabethRedcay in forum Ask Tech N9ne
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 06:19 PM
  4. Tech + Woodie = Performance
    By shawngrindz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 07:55 PM
  5. Throwback Fat Tone(RIP) & Killa Tay performance
    By Celeon in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 01:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •