Thread: Facebook Groups!

both ran by me

Why not. Fuck lil wayne.

Quote Originally Posted by Carey
    Are you telling me that you have a facebook group that says Fuck Lil Wayne in its description? Really? Seriously?

My god, you people are stupid. I stood up for Wayne on this site a few times, simply saying he deserves more credit then he is given by you people. For only one reason though, because he is a good business man. Much like ICP, their music sucks... but they know how to sell it. I've stated this more times then I can count. I don't like Lil Wayne's music (aside from a few older songs), I just respect his hustle, as that of ICP's.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimensionally infamous GodZi?Ra
    Yeah I don't understand him so I avoid his posts.
    Can't tell if he's serious or bullshiting you.

I thought NA actually liked Wayne. Hes said he likes Wayne several times and even said that he was one of the best rappers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Why not. Fuck lil wayne.

Are you telling me that you have a facebook group that says Fuck Lil Wayne in its description? Really? Seriously?

I am a member of both

Saying he is one of the best mainstream artist is not saying a lot, and I still think that he is. I also, on the other hand... think guys like Eminem, 50 Cent, Kid Cudi and Bobby Ray are light-years above Wayne. But as I stated before, Wayne is a great business man. But once again, I do NOT listen to Wayne as you are claiming I do.

I know youve said that before but youve also said hes one of the best main stream artists and always defend him. I assumed you liked him. Not really a big jump to make that assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Native LunaticT
    My god, you people are stupid. I stood up for Wayne on this site a few times, simply saying he deserves more credit then he is given by you people. For only one reason though, because he is a good business man. Much like ICP, their music sucks... but they know how to sell it. I've stated this more times then I can count. I don't like Lil Wayne's music (aside from a few older songs), I just respect his hustle, as that of ICP's.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimensionally infamous GodZi?Ra
    Yeah I don't understand him so I avoid his posts.
    Can't tell if he's serious or bullshiting you.

I thought NA actually liked Wayne. Hes said he likes Wayne several times and even said that he was one of the best rappers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Why not. Fuck lil wayne.